Part title

Time Skip ⏭ 3 years and half
_________________
Ethan POV:

*Bam* Bam* *Bam* that bastard! How dare he play pitiful in front of mommy!

Our big bear roared angrily due to extreme jealousy about Our sweet pudding,Hale spending much more time with mother for 5 more minutes than him.He's really pity.

"Calm down Arthur..Just let our little pudding Hale be!"
Our busy bee,Kole reasoned while writing some details for his new plan,He was recently taken the job of assembling the house in the nearby City.

"Kole is right and besides it's not that you're always in the losing side."

I agreed and reasoned.He's really to much sometimes.He gets jealous easily even if he know,himself that mother loves us equally and find time to teach and love us separately or as a whole.

Shut up you too! He's been with mommy for an entire day!24/7! How am I supposed to calm down when he had all the attention..Mommy is mine!Hmnnn I mean Ours...(Arthur)

I rolled my eyes,we've been with Mommy 24/7 too,we even sleep in the same bed.The only difference is that Mom let Cole come closer to her a little bit than us while she showered inside the bathroom.

So much for "all our good"huh? Kole teased.

"You should probably gave it up Big brother,you know how our little brother hold a lot of cards to play,your surely lose" He added

I just nodded.Kole really hit the point.

2 years ago after our first birthday,Mom informed us all her dealings such as her companies "Gale and Creed Corporation" top 2 and 3 in the world ranking,the mercenary guild she build "Red skull" at the age of 21,the organization too;to be specific it was an assassination, her programming company "DarkMoon" and other achievements.

We were shocked and amazed how smart and talented our Mommy is and of course,proud..we are her sons after all!ahahah..

We all wanted to be her so we ask for tutors that can actually help us,who already had experience,to learn more...and Mommy dotingly volunteered to be our teacher.She taught us many things in business management where we are able to benefit more than what is laid in the contract in short she told us how to be sly and play our cards well;Hale excel in that filled with Arthur.
Military strategist,economist,Architecture in which Kole excelled at,Law;my best card,economist,accountant,Golden composer,Artistic Jeweler,Pilot, Painting,Antique Appraiser,Jade Gambler,Scientist ,Hacking and Programming
We also have gun,knife and needle training for protection and the likes.

What Mommy teach us is beyond count but we all excel in it.Probably because Mommy has her own system of evaluating our weakness and strength and how to improve it more.She also let us have personal experience by applying us on jobs around the city.

Of course because of our heights and baby face it might be inappropriate to work but Mom invented this tool in which our images as a child would gradually turn into a 20 yrs old man in the eyes of the people.Thus not hindering us.

In this years we also discovered one thing,Mommy,Kole,Arthur and Me suck at Singing,ahahahahha it just rage storms and earthquakes if we sang in one go

but Hale sings well though;No! he is very excellent and talented especially when he reached those high notes without any effort.

Earning a one favorable gift from mommy,he can choose whatever he want to have and Mommy would grant it.

The three of us brothers also wanted it as well that's why we are currently doing our best,

Arthur in his hacking skills which by the way almost imprisoned him because he intrude in the government files;he was busted.fortunately he was saved by Mommy,Kole in the "Red Skull" new building plan while I'm focused on winning the case of Mary Tale,mother's other allay.

And back to where I was in the beginning ,Hale,our little pudding,is a sly fox who disguise himself as a little bunny in front of mommy.He had tricks on his sleeve that can totally turn black to white and white to black which actually made Arthur,our big bear who can't twist words feel defeated sometimes bringing him great dissatisfaction of not being able to come closer with Mommy with just pure words.

"Are you guys ready?" My mom asked while piercing her diamond earnings.

We nod while directing our attention towards Mommy's attire.
She looks so beautiful.Mommy is wearing a sky blue mini dress design with long sleeve and shaped into a semi-tight corset hugging her body;showcase her curves and long slender legs.Simple yet refined.With 4 bracelet in hand.It was our gift for her 24th birthday.She never take it off unless she's in a mission.

      Where are we going?      Well,Today marks our first day in kindergarten

Where are we going?
Well,Today marks our first day in kindergarten.
Yes,it sucks especially because kids in our age are messy little monsters who fight for a single toy..Well,we do fight but for different things...Okay..we still fight for a toy but never less I don't want to sing nursery songs and ABCD's..it's boring and silly....T^T

At first we want to reason out why we don't want to go there but when we saw mother's glimmering eyes and talk about how she would invite our future playmates in the house and bake cake for them, we *sigh* gave up and obediently accepted the fact that we are back being kindergartens and besides Mom assured to enrolled us at a genius level school.

-In the car-
Loads of things are inside the car,which shocked us..What the hell is with this stuff?.

Raising our eyebrows,we look at Mommy who's smiling like the sun.She blushed a little;a once in a blue moon thing.

"My little buns,this are my personal baked tarts for your classmate.I once stumbled upon a website on how to get closer to your sons classmate and such...so I tried it but I made to many"

Mommy must really want to cultivate our relationship with our classmates.Glancing at my other brothers,eye to eye we nodded at the same time. "We will try to fake it for mommy"