Vacation (1)

Cole's Pov:

This very day would be our first vacation and of course 2 weeks after Mommy and George meet each other. We are set on a cruise adventure through Mommy's friend recommendation. The man pretty much own the vessel, he kept on blabbering about how only prestigious organazation,family..yada yada yada could enter.

Though its annoying and needs a lot of self control as its hard to hold our laughter at the man's silly way of talking but no one really opposed to the idea however Mommy did   tighten our security even sending out larger group of mercenary as our guards.

Yeah,Mommy tends to overthink too much especially when it comes to us. Not that we mind..No we love it because it shows how we are loved in this life besides Mommy doesnt completely restrict us from everything, she let us do what we want as long as we were permitted by her and we know we can handle it not to mention being spoiled by her.

Standing up from my bed, I pulled my well-packed suitcase before reaching out for my rooms doorknob happily imagining our sweet vacation.

""Yes papa,I wouldn't be able to see you in 3 weeks..Yes were going on vacation"

What? Shocked from hearing Hale's chirping voice while calling an unknown caller as father. I stepped 2 feet away from the door withdrawing my hand in order to hide my presence from the talking person to the other side of the doorway.

.

."Hmnnnn goodbye papa" *end call*

.

Our little pudding chattered with our so called father for 5 minutes before finally ending the call. Their conversation greatly irritates me,the way Hale respectively respond to the man as he chuckled in delight while hearing his jokes and the likes....

The man was clearly dangerous however Hale continued to insist he's not.At the same time, he had the courage to threaten his older brothers...

I- I just cant see what's so special about Luige and what keeps Hale protect him against us

"Give him a chance" Our little pudding once said during Mommy's absence.

*sign* I wish we could....I almost replied in his plea before. However, how can I... no WE even give compassion when the center piece of our being persist not to forgive...

We might have gone back to the past with much more greater life and mommy however under any possibility could we deny, that being abused and neglect by the man/father cause us trauma. A scar who holds both emotion: Determination and dejection to live.

13 years, we endure under the hands of such man until he died.

and being suddenly demanded by our cherished one to take on your nightmares was.....unfair and painful.......It was a burden..

*sign* After all this years, we cant run away anymore

Straightening myself, I smiled, I decide to tell Hale about the man's true colors after our vacation and this time, it must never be postponed like the last. We, siblings, really are head strong.

Lifting my heavy feet and troubled heart, I descend down the living room and was greeted by Mommy's overwhelming beauty.

Wearing a loose maxi dress whose length reach Mommy's feet. The side were slit up to her waist  offering the viewers her lengthy  perfectly shaped legs. Her neck up to her belly were left uncovered by the white flowing fabric showcasing her jaw drooping white swan neck with her short sleeve folded exposing her arms thin but it was unknown how powerful her arms could punch and kill. Our crafted bracelet so as her jaded Folusho necklace  adored her wrist and scuff..Our mother...was..simply..enchanting but free..

"Mommy you look fascinating" Big spider chicly complemented winnings Mommy's soft kiss and giggle to which I grumbled

"Mommy you look fascinating" Big spider chicly complemented winnings Mommy's soft kiss and giggle to which I grumbled..I really need to act first so that Mommy would kiss me instead..

"My,My,My Darling sons would surely grown up as a lady's man." Sudenly Mommy jokingly said but we know she's sad after our fast growth in years.

"But my little buns,Mommy would never and forbid you to play a woman heart alright? Only kiss or hug a woman when you truly love her, not because she's INTERESTING and all that, okay? Do I make myself clear?"

"Hmmmnnn" We replied in a hum, All the way back to our previous life, I never toke interest in  women even for once or men so to say I died without dating anyone or even kissing someone. 

Guess I'm what they called SINGLE SINCE BIRTH (lol) Well its kinda understandable since I got my butt up to running my company,it was only Big bear this lustful brat,out of the three of us got himself a girlfriend but Big spider though.......he...

"Okay let go my little sweetie pies"Mommy reached out her hands as the four of us went outside the house riding our car...

                                                                       <Other side>  

Inside the a gloomy dark office, A man who's both familiar and unfamiliar to Crimson, sit in his grand custom made chair while drinking his aromatic coffee brewed by his personal secretary.

"Hans, have their any news of the elders investigation?" He coldly asked the shadow behind him.

"Yes,master. It seems that they have found clues about Sarah's current location" The masked man answered while shivering unnoticedly at his master's silent outburst.

"Hans,you've been working for me in years right?" The Man questioned with hidden warnings and threat.

'y-yes"The shadowed stuttered in fear.This man....Even when he's in different body..he's aura never changed.......

"Then do your job properly Hans,its either you block or kill the investigator or whatever you do but you must stop them from finding Sarah..if not you know what are its consequences. Right?"

  The shadow nod before disappearing completely unable to see his master's worried eyes as the man whispers "My dear Sarah...I miss you"

To be continued....

What do you think of the mysterious guy 

Is he the original owners fiancée,friend or a obsessive character? 

Will he be an enemy?