1st birthday

Scarlett/Crimson POV:
Today is my cute little chipmunks birthday and I've been preparing over 2 weeks.With the quadruples gifts coming today since I ordered it from different countries.

I'm excited since it's my first time celebrating their birthday.It also tears me up.How fast time could get..Who Would have thought I'm now a mother of 4 boys reaching the age of 1.

After Arthur went missing,my sons keep on fighting over each other especially the youngest Hale and the oldest,Arthur.

I already reprimanded the two but they kept on going on.The first to cry would be my little pudding Hale blaming his cute bear older brother,Arthur who is equally almost cried.
Uncertain to whom is at fault I ask Ethan and Kole but to no a vail as they would split up.

Which is totally adorable by the way!

Ethan is with Arthur while Kole is within the fraction of Hale.

It's tiring but when I see my boys slowly cuddling each other after a fight.It made my heart warm and also filled my photo albums for memories..Eheheh.

-6:00 pm-
Holding my little babies hands.I slowly lead them to the highest floor of the house.

"Mommy..where are we going?" The blindfolded Cole asked.
"Just wait a little my little bee..Mommy will let you see the most beautiful scenery ever" I persuaded.
"Okay mommy" My!My how cute..I gently pinched my bee.

Letting them sit in the carved chair that I personally made and engraving their names at its back.

I finally take off their blindfolds one by one until pointed my hands on top of the open ceiling.

(Narration:not a Pov )

There bares bright diamonds in the sky as some of them fall from the heavens above.Every minute was beautiful like a painted scenery with the God being its painter.

The birthday boys looked at their lovely mother while the mother looked at her cute little sons.

Staring at each other's smiles

All of them had one thing in mind
.
.
.
.
"I'm happy to have this family"
.
.
"I'm happy to get reincarnated"
.
.
.
"And Im thank to which God made all of this happened"
.
.
.
(end of the Narration)

This by far is the shortest chapter....