Part 10

They make a beautiful couple, I hope to see them working together for a long time! I'm sure they will be become one of the iconic couples of the Gmmtv

Mix couldn't sleep, he was thinking about his first kiss. Yes, his first kiss with Earth, he wanted to see him again. Mix was in love for the first time and with a man, he was in love with his bodyguard to be more specific. He always thought that he would fall in love with a girl, but that was the way things have gone and he could not do anything about it, he did not rule the heart and much less the destiny .. It was what his heart dictated.

Mix decided to get up, take a refreshing shower, he dressed up , and he went downstairs. he wanted to see Earth as soon as possible ...

-Young Mix, good morning! Do you want me to serve your breakfast? ... Prim asked him

-Yes, thanks. Uhmm where is Earth?

-Sir, I think today was his day off.

-What?

-Excuse me, I'll serve his breakfast right away.

Mix immediately looked up for Earth number on his cell phone and called him.

-Where are you?

-Hi, good morning my prince.

-Are you leaving?

-Yes, this weekend is my weekend off.

-Where are you? We need to talk.

-I'm still at the mansion, I'm in the last garage where I keep my motorcycle.

-Don't move I'm going there right now. Mix was upset, because he hadn't told him that he would be leaving the next day. How long would he be gone? Why now when they were starting their relationship? There were many questions in the prince's head

He walked a long way to the garages of the huge mansion.

Earth was packing his little luggage.

-Where do you think you are going?

-What happened ?why that face, my prince.

- Why you are leaving?

-I will be back soon, I have to do some personal things but I promise that I will call you every day.

-Earth !!!

-What's going on?

-Don't go, don't leave me alone !! take me with you, please!

-No, where I'm going is out of town. You are not used to those places. You are going to be very uncomfortable. I don't want you to go through difficulties. Besides, your parents won't let you go with me.

-We can escape !!

-No Mix, I don't want problems with your parents.

"I'll tell my father that I'll stay at Win's house for the weekend." Mix made a sad puppy face.

-Don't look at me like that, Mix. You know I can't. I'm your bodyguard. I'd act bad if you go with me without your father's permission.

-What could happen to me if I go with you. My bodyguard and the man I like? Come on say Yes!

-Mix !!

-Earth !!

Earth approached Mix and with his hand caressed his face.

-Let's do something, stay here and next weekend I promise to take you for a trip, what do you think? We will go wherever you want.

Mix removed Earth's hand from his face, he was disappointed.