Part 20

Dear readers, almost a month later I publish again. The inspiration hasn't fully returned to me, it's quite difficult for me to write but I want to finish this fanfic soon. Maybe 25 or 26 chapters will be fine. I hope you like this new chapter, thanks for the support and for waiting patiently.

Earth got ready and was ready to go face Mix's father, he always had a good relationship with his old boss, despite the last day in that mansion he had promised to ruin his career. He only hoped that they could talk in a civilized way, he had grounds to defend his love for Mix and fight to be with him.

Earth looked at himself once more in the mirror and took his car keys, it was time to go to the appointment.

The place where Mr. Sahaphap was a fancy cafe. Mix's father was waiting for him at one of the tables.

-Good afternoon Mr. Sahaphap.

-Mr. Pirapap, have a seat please.

-Thanks for coming, I know that the last time I freaked out and said things as absurd like I said that night. I would never use power or contacts to ruin someone.

-Don't worry Mr. Sahaphap.

- You know, since I hired you I knew you would be different from all the other bodyguards I hired for Mix, they all ran out a few days, a week, no one had lasted as long as you. He's a complicated boy, you know that.

- Mix is not complicated, he is an ordinary man. With many virtues and defects. He just wants to be loved, listened to, valued. I told you that once and I hope you realize it before it's too late.

-That is why I wanted to talk to you. I talked to Mix and I'm willing to give you a chance, I want to see my son happy and try to win his heart again, I don't want him to hate me for the rest of my life. Even though I can't do it now, I wish I could hug him like before and tell him how proud I am to be his father.

-Do it as you can , I know your son will be very happy.

- I will, you can be sure of that.

- Now tell me, what are your intentions with my son?

-I can't give him the moon and the stars, but I promise to be his company, love him and take care of him. I know he has many plans, he wants to finish his degree, his internship, graduate and practice his profession, I'm not going to ruin any of that, I'm just going to support him as much as I can. I won't be able to give him the luxuries and a mansion like he's used to. But I promise to make Prince Mix the happiest man in the world! I want to make him very happy, because he already makes me happy.

"Are you listening to what you're saying, Piraphat?" I agree, he is a prince, you must work hard for that.

-I know sir and that's why I'm working hard in my bodyguard agency, I want him to live with me one day.

-Hey, hey, that's too soon. He'll have to graduate before I let him do that.

-Okay, I'll wait for it Mr. Sahapah.

Earth knelt at the feet of Mix's father, -I promise not to disappoint you, neither my prince!

-What are you doing Earth!!, people look are looking at us in a weird way, get up now!!!

Earth got up and thanked for this opportunity.

-I must tell you something, Earth. This decision has been made by me, Jenny doesn't agree with this, so you have to be careful, ok? I'll try to convince that stubborn woman to let our son be happy, and give up appearances! I'm so tired of all that.

-Okay, I'll be very careful! Thank you, thank you very much!!!

-Now why don't we have a drink? He called one of the waiters and ordered a drink for himself and his new son.