Part 17

I'm so sorry, my last post was in July ??? It can't  be true, how bad I have been with the readers of this fanfic. Almost 4 months later, I'm updating. Oops !!!, I promise it won't happen again !!

I hope you like this chapter! A new character was added to the story, tell me what you think of him ... someone gave me the idea and I thought it was great to include him because I think he is a good competition for Earth, he is also gorgeous, he is one of my 100000 thai crushes, hahahahah!!! ! read  the chapter to find out who he is.

The bodyguards took Mix to his room. His mother watched as they carried him to his bed.

-Mix !! Honey, what happened to you?

-Nothing that interests you, I just twisted my ankle.

-I'm going to call our family doctor to come see you.

The woman tried to get closer to caress his face.

-What are you trying to do? Don't touch me!!!

Mix did not forget that time that she did not caress him but left his cheek red.

-It's okay! I'll leave you alone. Rest, we'll talk again tomorrow. We have already decided what we will do with you.

-What would you do with who? I am already of legal age, you don't have the right to decide for me !! As soon as I can get up from this bed I will leave this house forever!

-Mix !! Please!

-Can you leave my room? I want to rest.

Jenny left the room and immediately she called their family doctor.

-Dr Aof, could you come see Mix, he bent an ankle.

-Oh dear Jenny, I'm not in town but I can send you my grandson. He is a doctor and he is very good. He can take care of Mix while I'm out of town.

"Okay, could he come over today?"

-There he will be, his name is Luke Voyage.

-Thanks Dr. Aof, we'll talk later.

-I hope Mix gets better, he will be in the best hands, My grandson is one of the best doctors in town.

-Thanks!! Dr Aof.

An hour later a tall, handsome man knocked on the front door of the Sahapah mansion.

The employees immediately opened the door and ushered the handsome doctor in.

-Madam Jenny, the young doctor is waiting outside. One of the maids informed her.

-I'll be there right away! Said the woman and left immediately. She urged him to check on Mix who could not stand the intense pain

When she entered the living room.

-Mrs Sahapah

-You must be Dr. Luke?

-Nice to meet you, Luke Vogage at your service

- Dr, thanks for coming. We could go up right away, I want you to check on my son!

The two of them immediately went upstairs to Mix's room.

Upon entering Luke saw the young and handsome Mix Sahapah, he had heard of him, however when he saw him, his eyes swollen and his ankle covered with a bandaged.

-Mix, here's the doctor, Jenny told her son!

-You could get out of my room at once! I don't want to see you! He yelled at her