Part 13

A tale of thousand stars, it is simply a work of art. I loved this series from start to the end with all my heart, it's one of the best  Bls I 've seen so far. It's everything I had hoped for, the EarthMix couple definitely won my heart and I think your hearts too. I hope you like this chapter !!

After getting dressed quickly, they went to have breakfast. They had plan to go out for their walk in the mountains where they grew the tea leaves.

Mix was still ashamed of what happened earlier while they bathed together. He still couldn't erase the image of Earth's body, of his abs.

-Mix !! What's going on? Why don't you have breakfast?

-Ahhh, I'm not hungry.

-What happened? Do you feel sick? Earth immediately touched Mix's forehead. Why is your face hot?

-It's no a big deal!!! Let's go! He immediately got up. It is getting late!!! I want to go to the mountains.

-Ok, let's go immediately, as you order my prince.

-Shhhhh !!! He said ashamed somebody could hear him.

So they started the road to the mountains, it was a cool morning, the sun with its fine rays of sunlight illuminated the mountain, the cultivators early collected the fragrant leaves that was the most precious thing for the people of Pha Pun Dao,it was their source of  subsistence.

-Do you like this place?

-Yes, it is the most beautiful place I have ever been. Mix was smiling.

He took Earth's hand and they walked down the hill where the villagers delicately picked the fresh, fragrant tea leaves.

Mix was interested in learning, asking the cultivators thousands of questions while he listened and carefully observed the process.

Earth could not do more than enjoy the happy face of his prince and listen to him ask them thousands of things at the same time.

After a while gathering tea leaves.

-Mix !!! Are you coming ??

-What's going on? Are we leaving now? He said sad.

-No not yet, but before going back to the city I want to take you to my secret place. Which I'm sure you will love.

-Better than this mountain?

-Yes. it is!!!

-So, let's go!!!!

-Give me your hand!!!!

-Nooo, people can see us !!!

-I don't care !!! Hurry we must climb that mountain, to the top. Do you think you can do it? Earth asked him.

-I'm in excellent physical condition !!!

-Is seriously??? Earth doubted the young prince's physical condition.