Part 3

what a cute veterinarian!!

It was 7:20 in the morning and Mix was already having breakfast. There was nothing he enjoy the most that go to college, he was only missing one year to graduate as a Veterinarian . It was something he really loved.

-Young Mix , you want something else for breakfast.

-No thanks, could you do me a favor ... tell Ear I'm ready.

-I'll tell him right away. Excuse me. Mix took his backpack and his purple shirt, it was the shirt of the veterinary faculty of his university.

-Good morning !!! Suddenly Earth came quickly fixing his clothes. Did your sheets stick to you , Ear ? The boy asked him.

-Not at all, I just went to get my jacket in the room. Shall we go?

-Yes!!

Mix was climbed in the back of the car ... it was a beautiful morning in Bangkok, the bad would be the traffic jam if Ear did not hurry.

-Take the highway and then go straight ...

-As you order young man .... sorry prince .

They were silent ... an awkward silence . Earth tried to break the silence a bit ...

-Are you really a doctor?

- Uhmmm vet, not a doctor . I don't treat humans only animals.

-Interesting. And when do you graduate?

-Next year if my parents allow it and if they don't send me abroad!!

- Why do you say that?

- Uhmmm , it might happen. I am a rebel without a cause. They will send me away, maybe to a reformatory, I don't know , what they will do with me.

-You are something exaggerated !!

-Do not you believe it??

- Uhmmm , nope . You don't know my parents. You don't know what they are capable of. Excuse me, I have a call!

- First friend, and you're in the U? I'm on my way, see you there . Okay!!

When they got to the entrance of the university...

- Ear , thanks for bringing me. You don't need to pick me up. First is taking me home, ok! Earth got out of the car .

- Mix , wait !! I need to tell you something.

-Ash what do you want ??? Tell me quickly .

-What time do you finish your classes?, I have to pick you up, it's my job.

-At 3.

-Are you really over at that time? Tell me the truth or you'll get in trouble with me, okay?

- uuhhhh how scary you give me chills . My legs are shaking.

- Why are you so rebellious! Uhmmm , I should give you some good punches ... how about we start classes today. I'm dying to hit your face prince .

-And I'm dying to hit yours, Ear .

-It's Earth , young prince . It's like Earth in English , not ear in English .

- Damn I'm not good at English , that's the reason why I don't get it !!! Goodbye , I'm late !!

That kid has an answer for everything! Earth thought.

- I'll be waiting here at 3 o'clock Mix Sahaphap! He screamed.

As Mix was entering to the University he met with his friend First .