Part 12

Just by the readings I'm getting from this fanfic, I can sense how popular this couple is. EarthMix deserves all our love! they are just pure magic, chemistry and natural talent. Let's enjoy together the last chapters of ATOTS.That's so sad that It's almost over 😔

After a long journey through the mountains of Chiang Mai, they finally reached the small village of Pha Pun Dao, it was a beautiful place in the middle of the mountains, a village of tea growers. For Earth it was like going back to his childhood, things were the same as always. The people were very united, there was a climate of warmth, friendship and peace. What his prince Mix needed in this moment of sadness.

As soon as they arrived, they went to their aunt's humble house, where his cousins ​​and their children still lived. It was very strange that Earth visited them. For a long time he didn't do it.

Earth stopped the motorcycle in front of the house.

-Are you okay, Mix? He asked worried.

-Yes, I'm okay, don't worry.

-Please, change that face, I know you'll have a lot of fun.

-Earth, is it you ??? his aunt couldn't believe it. It's my handsome nephew, for heaven's sake !!!

-Aunt Suti, yes it's me! I came to visit you !!! The woman hugged him.

-It's good to have you here !! The woman immediately called her daughters and her grandchildren ... children, come to see who is here. It's your cousin from Bangkok

The children immediately ran to hug Earth !!!

-Cousin!!!

-Children, you have you grown up a lot !! I missed you so much !!!

-And your wife, darling? his aunt Suti asked him. Earth immediately turned to look at Mix.

-Uhmmm I got divorced several months ago.

-Ahhhh and who is this handsome young man? The woman looked Mix from head to toe.

-This is Mix, he is my protégé. I work as his bodyguard.

-Nice to meet you Mrs. Suti! Mix Sahaphap! Mix wai as a sign of respect for the women.

-And also he is ...

Mix immediately turned to look at Earth, he was afraid he would say something unnecessary ...

-Mix is... he's a vet. He is an animal doctor.

The children were immediately excited.

-Animal Doctor? Wow that's amazing. P'Mix could you check our animals. I'm Ayi, could you come with us, we want to show you the place.

Mix immediately turned to look at Earth

-Go!!!, you're going to have fun. Guys please be careful with Mix, he is a city boy and he is not used to the country environment.

-P'Earth, don't worry we'll take good care of Dr. Mix.

-I trust you guys !!

-Son, come with us, we want to know everything about you! You must also be hungry and your guest too. How long will you stay? The woman bombarded him with questions.

-Just a few days!!! Earth told her

-I will prepare a small house that we have at the back of our house, there you can rest comfortably, ok?

-I appreciate it aunt !!

Meanwhile Mix enjoyed his afternoon with the children, they took him to the small yard where they had chickens and small farm of animals. A few dogs and a cow.