Part 15

Finally, a new chapter!

Finally at home...

Mix entered the house first while Earth unloaded the luggage from the trunk of the car.

-Young Mix, welcome home.

Prim was the one who welcomed him home.

-Ahhh hello Prim, my parents? Weren't they looking forward to talking to me?

-The bosses suddenly left on a trip, I think it was your father's business, they said they would return tomorrow afternoon.

-OK thank you.

-Would you like something to eat?

-Yes, please something for my bodyguard and for me.

-Yes young Mix, I'll bring the food to your room as soon as they're ready.

When Earth finished putting the luggage inside the house.

-Aren't your parents here? he asked.

-They went on a trip, what a strange thing! They were not so eager to see me, as always the least important thing is me.

-Don't say that!!! why don't you go up to your room, take a shower and rest for a while?

-Can you help me with my luggage? Mix said with a flirtatious wink.

-You are so daring! Are you inviting me to your bedroom? Earth said smiling.

-What the hell are you talking about!!, I asked you to help me with my luggage, not to come into my room and do things! For all heavens what's in your dirty mind Earth !!!

-Aren't you the one thinking about the things that you and me can do alone in your room? Earth got closer and he hugged Mix's waist

Mix reacted by removing Earth's hands from his waist

-Let me go!!!

Earth obeyed without first gently grabbing his guy's butt.

-Let me go, Earth !!! why are you obsessed with my butt !!! He said something annoyed.

-YESSSS! I am!

-You are so shameless! Please, help me carry the luggage.

The two went up between innuendo and flirtation. Since the trip to Chiang Mai their relationship was more trustworthy but they had to bear in mind that they were no longer alone but that there were eyes everywhere and gossip people who would seek to separate them.

When they got to the room, the noisy Bach started barking when he saw his owner.

-Who missed his dad ??? Mix picked up his dog and stroked and kissed him. He had missed it so much. Did they treat you well while I was not here? Ahhh

The dog licked Mix's face !!

Earth only saw them smiling, they were so cute together, the owner and the dog.

-Prince I leave you alone so you can rest, let me know if you will leave the house later, I will be in my room for whatever you need.

-Okay! I'll let you know.

When Earth was leaving the room. Mix called him.

-Earth !!!!

-Uhmmm

-Thanks!!!

Earth looked at him strangely.

-Why do you thank me?