CHAPTER 17

MEHLUKO
Okay I admit my mistake. I loved Sibekezelo very much. I saw a future in her, my future. When I first saw her, I just thought of the best way to get her because I loved her from the get to but I didn’t wanna come off too strong, so I suggested the sexual relationship so that we could get comfortable with each other while exploring our bodies.

She was different. She had that natural beauty that just mesmerized any man or woman who seemed taken by her. Her smile was intoxicating like an expensive cologne. She got me hooked on her and I became addicted to her. To her love, to her kisses, to her pussy, to everything that spelled Sibekezelo.

What she told me on Saturday left me shocked. I did overreact and said things I didn’t mean to her. I hurt her feelings and I felt very bad about that. The gift chose her, she didn’t choose it. The least I could do was ask for a break instead of breaking up with her like that. When I saw her tears I wanted to kick myself in the nuts. I may had lost the love of my life because of my ego.

I wanted to call her in so many occasions but I just didn’t know where to start with apologizing. I mean what could you say to unsay bad words you said to a person? That’s the sad part about words because you can’t unsay them and the bad ones always ring in someone’s mind.

I looked at the song I was writing on my notepad and the lyrics were just messed up. I put it down and stood up. It was a blue Monday. I had written beautiful music ever since I had met Zelo. I could proudly say that she had become my muse. I didn’t even know where to begin asking for an apology.

Ellen sent me this long voice note where she insulted me so much I even thought her insults will land on my body and be visible to anyone. Azee also came and gave me a punch yesterday at my house. I understood that they treated Zelo like their younger sister or older daughter and I betrayed them by breaking her heart.

I loved Zelo very much and I knew that the only way to love her whole-heartedly I would have to know more about her gift, understand it and accept it. I just didn’t know where to begin with all of this.
--

SIBEKEZELO
I was slowly but surely recovering from my heart break. Having Ellen in my life was such a blessing because she was there for me. Also Azee was acting like a big brother and I actually appreciated him having to go and punch Mehluko. That made Jaxon and Kori at ease a bit because at least he got something for breaking my heart.

I am not saying I won’t love again but it won’t be soon. I am not in the mood of getting my heart broken again. I was woken up on Tuesday morning by a soft knock on my door. I climbed off the bed and went to open. I laughed when I saw Mabel there with her teddy bear. I picked her up.

Me: “hey baby.”
Bel: “I am hungry.” I laughed again.
Me: “what? You dreamed of food in your sleep?” she nodded and I chuckled. “Let’s go get you something to eat then.”

I placed her on my bed. I then wore my night gown with sleepers and then took her again. We went to the kitchen and I made her Morvite. I fed her and when I was done, I went to bath and dress her up. I placed her on the play room and went to do my chores. When I was done I bathed and got dressed in a sheer mash abstract print mock neck top with high waist jean and black sandals.

I took my bag and went to Mabel’s nursery. I packed a bag for her and then went to take her from the nursery. We went to the car. I strapped her in and climbed inside the car. I drove off. I wanted to just spend a day with Mabel. She had that energy to just cheer you up.

We got to the mall and went inside. I first took her to The Fun where I let her play a number of games while taking videos of her. She was having so much fun and actually laughing in the process. When I thought she had had enough, we went to the cinema and luckily they were playing an animation movie.

She was making baby sounds the entire time, at times she was even singing. People were not even annoyed by here. They actually found her adorable. When the movie was over, we went to McDonald’s for lunch. Some might be wondering how I always managed to take out Mabel with my money whereas she was just my employer’s child.

Well Ellen gave me a card with unlimited budget. She knew that I might sometimes wish to go out with Mabel. She actually encouraged the going out because she wanted her child to get used to knowing and mingling with other people.

We ordered our food and when it came I started by feeding Mabel. After she was full, I took her to the playing area and went back to our table. I was sitting on the table next to the playing area so I could monitor her movements well. I sat down and ate my food. While eating someone sat opposite me. I raised my head and I frowned when I saw this handsome man looking at me.

Man: “you are really beautiful when you are not crying.”
Me: “what?”
Man: “your voice is so angelic.”

Me: “who are you?” he just chuckled. Someone brought his food to the table and he started eating. Why was this man bothering me when there were so many vacant tables here?