°Eighteen

Heyyyyyy  guess whoooo 🥺🥺🥺 I know! I know! It's your favorite author☹️☹️ that updates so frequently 🥺☹️ mwah luv u ✨🥺☹️

_____________________________________

Continuation of the last chapter..

"Since this will be our first session together, I always let the sub decide what they'd like to happen." Jimin explained, "so, Jungkook, what do you have in mind?"

Jungkook lets out a nervous breathe he didn't know he was holding, "I'm so relieved that you mentioned it, I actually wanted it to be on my live. I don't really mind what we do, so I thought maybe you could surprise me?" he replied, having had that sentence prepared since the day began. "Don't worry I'm completely comfortable with whatever you decide." Jungkook finished. Jimin simply smiled, silently agreeing. "I'll be seeing you, then."

The two agreed that their first-ever meeting would be in a month. (Jungkook being a busy university student was made very clear to the older.) It's been a few days since their last interaction, and during those few days Jungkook has been losing his shit. But apart from that, he's also been drowning himself with school or hanging out with Parker, or basically, anything to distract him from the upcoming date where he'll be getting his first taste of Park Jimin.

He'd honestly almost forgotten about it until he got a message from the so-called tattooist. That alone nearly sent him into cardiac arrest.

Smexy Min:

'Let me know how you want tomorrow to go down. Do you feel comfortable enough to go all the way for our first time?'

Jungkook couldn't even keep a straight face while reading the message, 'Omg he's so cute I can't ev- Did  he just fucking say tomorrow!?' The thought flew through his mind at the speed of light. He dropped his phone into his lap, then slowly wiped his hands down his face. 'Already?' he subconsciously thought. He cautiously picked up his phone again to check the date, only to find out that it was indeed the day before their scheduled 'session'. Then in the most sluggish possible movements, he dragged himself around his apartment and started tidying. He decided he'll just reply once he's in the right mindset, instead of saying something in his current unfiltered mood, all the while letting Jimin's message stew in his brain.

When he eventually finished his cleaning, which to be honest didn't take very long, he replied with a curt, 'Yes, nothing to worry about. See you tomorrow!'

Tomorrow finally rolled around, way too slowly in Jungkook's opinion, and he had everything set up for the live. He thought that he didn't need to be too extravagant with his outfit this time, no lingerie or straps this time around, but he still made time to make himself look pretty, he was having a gorgeous tattooed man over after all.

Since he has another person joining him today, Jimin will be more than enough, and then maybe next time Jungkook'll go all out. But for now, Jungkook only has his camera, lube, a couple of toys here and there, and a fresh set of sheets. There was a knock at the front door when Jungkook picked up his phone to check the time, and at that, he all but sprinted to answer it.

Jimin looked up from his phone at the sound of the door swinging open, he slid his phone into his back pocket and smiled at the breathless boy. "Hi there," the older greeted, his silky black hair and his hold on the bag in his hand shifting, not going unnoticed by the younger. Jungkooks eyes widened slightly at the realization that Jimin had brought his own special 'tools' with him. Nonetheless, Jungkook collected himself before squeaking a quiet, "Hi" in return. "Are you going to let me in? Or are we going to film out here and have an actual live performance for your neighbors as well?" Jimins smirk, clearly evident through his black mask, made the younger's cheeks turn a slight rose color. At the realization he quickly widened the door for Jimin to enter, looking down in embarrassment. "No, of course not. I wouldn't be getting paid for their entertainment now would I?" Jungkook retorted. Jimin chuckled at the little comment, the atmosphere was becoming lighter between the two, and neither wanted to point it out, lest they ruined it once more.