°Sixteen

______________________________

Ehm.. hey 😗 how's it goin 👀

We're just gonna pretend this chapter wasn't as late as it is and MOVe oN

Alright 🤩 have fun reading!

______________________________

Jimin parked infront of the youngers apartment with a silent sigh. He looked over to the boy next to him, he had fallen asleep halfway through the car ride.
The man was debating whether it was a good idea to wake him or not. Jungkook looked visibly exhausted and drained that all jimin wanted to do was tuck him into bed all cozy and warm..

After making up his mind, he turned off the car engine and got out, walking over to the passengers side. He opened the door and gently unbuckled the youngers seatbelt and struggled to lift him a bit at first, but eventually got the hang of it.
"God damn it jungkook, you're a lot heavier than you look" He mumbled. Jimin shut the car door with his foot then made his way up to Jungkooks apartment.
He found the keys to the front door after searching the youngers pockets, and successfully opened then closed the door behind him.

The whole apartment was completely pitch black, he had no idea where any of the light switches or any of the rooms were, so he adjusted the limp heavy body He was carrying until he had a better grip on him, then courageously swept through the entire place until he could faintly make out a bed somewhere. Assuming it was the youngers bedroom, he placed Jungkook down onto the soft mattress with a huff, momentarily leaving to turn on the light.

The man contemplated whether he should change Jungkooks ..clothes? He was only wearing a stolen jacket and some jeans, that would be really uncomfortable to sleep in. So jimin put on his big boy pants and went to raid the closet in the corner of the room, pulling out a pair shorts and a pajama shirt.
The boy was passed out cold, or so he though until he lifted his torso to remove the jacket.

Jungkooks eyes fluttered open sleepily, mumbling something about how it was cold. When he fully opened his eyes, jimin was straddling the boys waist, frozen in shock. He did not expect him to wake up anytime soon.
"Jimin? Wh-what're you doing?" The boys big doe eyes looked so scared, just like they did earlier that night when he crashed into him bawling his eyes out.

"I didn't want to wake you, so I brought you inside and was going to change you into your pajamas... I'm sorry I'll go" The artist rushed to get off of the bed and out into the hall but was stopped in his tracks by a quiet, barely there call of his name.
When he turned around the sight before him made him want to curl up next to the boy and cuddle him until jungkook got sick of him.

Jungkooks eyes were glassy, his bottom lip wobbling as if he could bust into a sobbing fit at any given moment. "No, hey what's wrong? I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Jimin rushed over to the boy out of the instinct he's too familiar with, wanting to hold him but hesitating, so instead Jungkook just throws himself into the older, curling his arms around Jimins neck and tucking his face into the space where his neck and shoulder meet. Jimin hugs him back without a second thought, one hand caressing Jungkooks back and the other carding through his now messy hair.
"Shhh. It's okay, it's alright.." Jimin rocked them back and forth while Jungkook sniffed loudly in between heaving. "You're okay, jungkook.." the older continued to reassure the boy, pulling him into his lap in the process.

Jimin tried to pull back to het a glimpse of Jungkooks face, but the youngers death-like grip prevented him from doing so. "Kook, let me look at you." He whispered. The boy whined, burying his face deeper into the elders neck. Jimin held back a chuckle, pressing his lips against the youngers soft hair, containing his smile.