°Three

Jimin came back shortly after with the stencil, "So where'you getting it?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh um.. on my arm." Jungkook quickly unbuttoned the button at the end of his sleeve and rolled it up, revealing his two very boring lines. "I want it to be over these lines."

"So you want this design added on?" Jimin asked pealing the stencil open, earning a nod from Jungkook.

"Alright, hold still." Jimin focused his gaze on angling the stencil just right, Jungkook tried not to stare at him as he was doing it but the glistening silver metal around the left side of his bottom lip caught his attention.

He stared at the lip ring and he fell in love with the idea, he's always thought about getting piercings on his face but it wasn't until now that he decided he was actually going to do it.

The piercing barely fit on the tattooist' plump lip and it showed, but when he found himself staring at the mans lips he quickly averted his gaze elsewhere, and that's when Jungkook also noticed the piercings on his left brow. And so he couldn't help but ask, "How many piercings do you have?"

Jimin looked at him unfazed, his expression was blank as if pointing out that it wasnt the time for that question.

He look back down at Jungkook's arm. "I've got seven on both my ears, five on one side two on the other, an eyebrow piercing and a lip piercing. So 9." His voice was calm, flattening out the paper on his arm and removing his hands, revealing the design in bright blue ink.

"Is that okay?" Jimin asked throwing away the used paper. Jungkook carefully brought his arm closer to his face to have a better look. "Yes. It's good."

"You can lay back you know, I won't bite." Jimin filled the gun with ink, still with no expression. 'Damn even when he's being kind he's scary.' Jungkook shivered at Jimin's lifeless voice.

He lays back but keeps a sharp eye on Jimin, he still wasn't sure about the man and didn't really trust him, and him not being all that friendly wasn't helping. He was nothing like the cheerful and kind Taehyung that Jungkook was used to, and that made him feel sad all the sudden, just missing him and wondering when he'll see him next.

Jimin turned the tool on and got comfortable since this would take a while, he looked up at Jungkook to see his freaked out expression turned into a sad one.

He wanted to ask what was wrong but he felt too out of place to. "You ready?"

Those simple words made Jungkook snap back into reality. This is it, he was gonna get inked by a stranger and not his best friend that he trusted with his life and there was no turning back. All he could do is pray and hope that it doesn't come out horrific, and maybe he hoped he wouldn't embarrass himself infront of the man any further.

"I g-guess.." Jungkook stuttered almost unsure— 'so much for not embarrassing yourself again Jungkook'. But his hesitant words made Jimin stop, deciding to turn the gun off, placing it down on the table next to him and folded his hands in his lap, then looked up at Jungkook with a sigh. "It would be very unprofessional of me to start on a tattoo when my customer isn't 100% sure about it."

Jungkook's eyes widened slightly in surprise, not at all expecting that from the older man. "No! I am it's just.. I'm used to Taehyung doing this so I'm a bit.." he was too embarrassed to say it.

"Scared that I'll fuck it up?" Jimin smirked, seeing the light blush appear on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Yeah.. I'm really sorry." Jungkook could feel the awkward atmosphere growing. He didn't expect the tattooist to chuckle, "don't be that's completely understandable. You've known Tae for a while, I'm guessing, so he's probably the only person to ever come near you with a needle and ink." For the first time since he met Jimin, his expression was actually reassuring and maybe a little soft. Jungkook's features loosened up a bit more hearing the man's chuckle. "I've been doing this for a while so don't worry, I won't mess it up." Jimin gave Jungkook a reassuring smile which caught the student by surprise. "Okay.."

"So. Are you 100% ready now?" Jimin asked as he was picking up his tool once again with his thumb steadily hovering over the on button.

Jungkook nodded awkwardly, with a small smile plastered on his lip. "Yes."

Without wasting anymore time, Jimin turned the gun on and worked his magic, the first contact with Jungkook's skin made him shiver but he slowly got used to it.

He remembered to take deep breaths to calm him racing heart, he could feel his arm begin to numb up as the minutes went by, he didn't understand why this felt so different from his sleeves, that was a lot more painful and he didn't feel as light headed like he did now.

He shook his head in hopes that his vision would become clearer but it only got more blurry.

Jimin lifted his gun and wiped the excess ink off with a tissue. He raised his head to check on how Jungkook was doing and he was surprised to see the boys eyes blinking rapidly, looking like he was about to pass out.

He immediately turn the tool off, "You alright?"

"I don't know what's wrong with me I've gone through my entire sleeve perfectly fine I don't understand why this feels worse." Jungkook panted, unable to form words.

"It's probably because of how nervous you are, focus on calming yourself down I'll go get you something to balance your blood sugar." Jimin told Jungkook and went across the room to where the jar of lollipops was placed, taking one out and handed it to the man in the chair.

Jungkook felt horrible for cutting off the session so soon and he could tell that Jimin was growing frustrated.

"We can just stop here and finish it another day, even though it's not that big for it to take two days." Jimin sighed, about to take his gloves off but Jungkook stopped him. "No I want this done today."

"Are you sure you'll be able to handle it?" Jimin asked, earning a sure nod from Jungkook. "I'll try."

"Okay then just don't faint on me." Jimin plopped back into his chair and continued his work, he was abit hesitant about starting so soon already but he couldn't go against his customer.

He remembered to sneak a glance every once in a awhile to the man just to make sure he was doing okay before finishing up the tattoo.

"All done." The buzzing sound eventually stopped after an entire hour, Jungkook thanked his lucky stars that he managed to control himself. He let out a sigh of relief as it was finally over.

"What do you think?" Jimin wiped it one last time before letting Jungkook raise his forearm to see the fresh tattoo clearly, and he couldn't deny that  it was stunning.

"Wow... I love it." Jungkook grinned happily at the tattooist, who only smirked back, "I told you I wasn't going to fuck it up."

"Yeah... sorry about that. I shouldn't have judged you too soon." Jungkook laughed nervously, he really did freak out over absolutely nothing.

"Don't be. I'm just relieved that you like it."