°Two

It's been a couple of days since Taehyung left for Korea and since then Jungkook has been trying to occupy himself with his live-streams and so far it's worked. He still had his moments where he got a little emotional.

He had his head resting on the palm of his hand, gazing out to the distance in the middle of another class, wondering whether he wanted to stop by the tattoo parlor later today or not.

He sighed, he still couldn't make a decision even though it was the number one thing on his mind.

The class ended when he was starting to doze off, he walked out of the hall yawning, meeting up with his Parker shortly after.

Parker continued to complain about her day and a guy in her class, but Jungkook was still too deep in thought to pay attention.

"And then I- Hey!" she slapped Jungkook upside the head when she realized he wasn't listening, causing Jungkook to yelp and rub the area she hit. "Ow!"

"Why aren't you paying attention to me?" Parker crosses her arms.

"I'm sorry I just have a lot on my mind right now." Jungkook sighed, adjusting his backpack straps.

"Is someone bothering you about your live-streams?" Parker spoke with a concerned look on her face. "You want me to knock some sense into them?"

"No, no ones bothering me it's just.." Jungkook fiddled with the bottom part of his straps, not really wanting to tell her. He didn't want her to think of him differently because he can't warm up to people easily, even though it's just a tattoo. But the thing is, it's not just a tattoo to him, it's the art he creates and has permanently marked onto his body, and he can't just trust anyone with that.

"It's silly don't worry about it." Jungkook covered up his lie with a smile, quickly changing the subject and telling her to continue with her daily stories.

After coming home from school, he dropped his bag down next to his bed, then laid down aswell. He was still contemplating about his next tattoo and it frustrated him even more at the fact that he can't get himself to man up and go get it done.

He ruffled his long hair, getting it out of his face, then stood up again to go stand in front of the mirror against the wall. He pulled off his shirt and threw it on his bed, looking at the ink on his skin. He dragged his fingers over the unmarked skin of his abdomen, thinking of things to get in the future. Then, his hand made its way to his right arm, caressing the patch of skin he planned on covering today.

Once seeing the empty space, he grabbed his shirt again before he could convince himself otherwise, then searched for his sketch pad that contained all his tattoos.

He shoved it in his bag along with his phone and everything he usually took with him whenever he'd go out.

He quickly put his shoes back on and left before he had a chance to change his mind. He got into the car and started the engine, ready to start driving but then he paused.

That's when his anxiety started to kick in, 'What if he didn't like me?'
'What if he messes up the tattoo and I'll have a horrible looking tattoo on my body forever?'
'Oh my god what if he's a pervert!?' Jungkook started to freak out.

"Nope that's it I'm not going." Jungkook turned off the car, ready to get out and go back inside to his comfortable bed but shoved himself back into his seat, as if his calmer self slapped some sense into him.