°Fifteen

______________________________

A/N: heheh.. Intense 😬😬

______________________________

Namjoon shut the door to the bedroom they had stumbled into, behind him. The sound of the music from the club now muffled by the thick walls, the noise of their mouths sloppily moving against each other filling the empty room.
Namjoon grabbed the back of Jungkooks thighs, the younger automatically jumping and wrapping his legs around Namjoons waist, his hands tugging at the mans previously neat hair.

The older walked blindly toward the bed in the middle of the room, all but tossing Jungkook onto the silk sheets. Jungkook landed with a shocked gasp, staring up at Namjoon as he began unbuttoning his shirt. Both of the men were still heaving lightly, trying to catch their breath as quickly as possible until Namjoon finally tossed his perfectly ironed shirt onto the floor, leaning over the younger and caging Jungkook beneath him.

"Safe word?" The words left the mans mouth so suddenly that Jungkook didn't even register that he was supposed to reply, too caught up in the moment. "Oh, uhh– I didn't know I had to prepare that.." Jungkook stuttered, losing the confidence he had not 2 minutes ago.
"Well then, now's the perfect time to think of one. Just say the first thing that comes to mind." Namjoon's sentence drifted into a whisper when he leant down even farther, nudging his nose into the youngers neck, leaving small barely there kisses.

The younger whimpered loudly at the attention on the sensitive skin of his neck, Namjoon starting to leave bite marks every now and then. Jungkook tried desperately to mumble out his answer. "B-umble bee" he said breathlessly. Jungkook could feel Namjoon chuckle against him at the silly safe word, then pausing to mention to the boy that he was going to start with the scene and wasn't breaking character until the word left Jungkooks lips, then continued with his previous work.

The man eventually halted his actions to sit up on his knees and admire the boy before him. They hadn't even started yet but Jungkook looked fucked out already. Dark red tinting his cheeks, lips pink and plump from their make out session. And when he noticed the olders gaze on him, the blush on his cheeks traveled down his neck, making the bite marks look darker than before.

"Strip."

Jungkooks eyes nearly bulged out of his head at the sudden command. This was moving way faster than he anticipated. But nonetheless Jungkook obeyed, getting into an upright position and unbuttoning his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders onto the bed. He struggled a bit with his shoes and skinny jeans, but got it done in the end, all with a pair of eyes following his every move. After he finished he placed his clothes neatly by the end of the bed, then went back to his spot, sitting with his legs folded under him awaiting the mans next orders.

Jungkook smiled slightly, excited and happy with himself for how well he did, even if it was something so small and not worthy of being praised, he was still giddy about it. But the youngers small smile left as soon as it came when he noticed the mans expression wasn't as pleased as he thought it would be. He actually looked quite unimpressed.

"All of it." Namjoon emphasized, slowly and clearly. Jungkook looked down at his body, noticing he still had his underwear on.

"I– okay." Jungkook slid them down his legs, his face already a tomato by now, and kicked them in the direction of his pile of clothes.

"Now, we're going to establish some things. I'm going to try a variety of kinks on you, and you tell me which you prefer best, understand?" Namjoon stood up and walked over to the table placed across from the bed. Jungkook had only just noticed this tabled but it was littered with all different kinds of whips, chains, gags, rope, cuffs, toys and even feathers.