°Thirteen

Jimin parked his car in the parking lot of the youngers apartment building, twisting the key in the ignition to shut the car off. He turned to face the boy in the passengers seat, both of them basking in the tranquillity of the moment just waiting for the other to break it, which Jungkook does eventually. "Thanks for the ride,"

"So, you're not gonna hold a grudge anymore or..?" The artist said, smirking over at the younger teasingly. "No no, don't think i'm just going to forget about the 'deal' we made." Jungkook pointed out quickly, waving his hands around for a bigger affect.

"What deal!? I did you a favour by driving you home! I'm being a gentleman if you ask me." Jimin boasted, running his fingers through his hair as a chuckled lightly. "A favour which i didn't ask for thank you very much!" Jungkook laughed, hitting the older in the shoulder, his ears flushing a deep red right after. "Seriously though, thank you. You didn't have to do this." he mumbled after they both had calmed down. "Yeah i did, I took you to my place, it was definitely necessary to bring you home." Jimin replied.

"Yeah sure, but I still feel bad about it.." The younger muttered under his breath quietly, drumming his fingers on the handle of the door. His response made the older man scoff, "Stop, you shouldn't feel bad. It was my decision i wouldn't have allowed you to go home any other way. It made me feel calmer knowing you reached your doorstep safely." Jimin clarified, being sure to emphasize his point. "If it'll make you feel any better, we can meet up somewhere, talk a bit, even out the odds."

Jungkook sat quietly, thinking over the idea for a bit, eventually nodding his head in agreement, "But I'm choosing the place. I don't trust your taste in 'meet up places'"

The older huffed out a puff of air, rolling his eyes at Jungkook. "Get moving." Jimin gestured to the youngers building with a wave of his hand.
Jungkook said a quick goodbye when he shuffled out of the car and made his way to his apartment.

Jungkook sipped on the straw of his iced coffee, his big eyes looking out the window of the café he chose to meet at with Jimin. He's been waiting for about twenty minutes, and bought two different drinks for his wait. The first drink already long gone in the trash.
The meeting time was 4PM sharp, however there was no harm in arriving a bit early..

He set his half empty cup down when he noticed a blonde head of hair come through the entrance. Jungkook waved his hand a bit to get the older to notice and make his way towards his table after swiftly ordering his own drink.
Jimin slid into the seat across from Jungkook with a small smile, "I didn't expect you to be here this early to be honest."

Jungkook only shrugs, his eyes drifting off as a blush rose onto his cheeks.
There was a long silence left between them then, not even broken by the waitress setting Jimins coffee mug on the table. Jimin pursed his lips in a thin line, staring at the person across from him who hasn't said a word to him yet. He took a gulp of his drink just about burning his tongue, then slammed it down on the flat surface of the table again.

"Well then, this was a nice meet. Let's do it again sometime." Jimin piped up, moving to slip out the booth, but was stopped before he could even stand up by a tug on his hand.

The man sat back in his seat after he pulled his hand free, his arms folded with a knowing smirk on his face. He shook his head when he noticed the redness adorning the youngers entire face. "You can't seriously still be so shy.." Jimin spoke, flabbergasted. He furrowed his brows while he stared as if trying to figure Jungkook out just from what was clear infront of him.