ANSWERS !

______________________________

Your questions have been ANSWERED!! 🤗🤩

_______________________________

Q: Is Jungkook ever going to get comfortable enough to be tied up by someone else?
A: That's a definite yes. Once he gets comfortable with the person he's with he'd be willing to try.

Q: What about Namjoon now?
A: What about him 👀?

Q: Will we get to see Namkook too?
A: Namjoon will only appear in one more chapter.

Q: When will jikook ship? I want grand babies.
A: Who's mother are you!? 👁 And soon! I seriously can't wait to get to that part 🎉

Q: Will other members appear in this story? (Jin jhope and suga.)
A: J-Hope and Suga are already in the story. Have you not been reading? 🥺😢
As for Jin, not sure yet.

Q: Jiminie, was your dream really to be a tattoo artist? No offense.
A:"It wasn't really my dream job, but once I picked it up I enjoyed it more than I anticipated."

Q: Jimin, will you marry me?
A:"Where do I sign, baby?"

Q: Jungkook do you take Sarah Ahmed as your mother? (I won't marry Jimin if you do)
A: Jungkook: "I- umm I already have a mom.."
Jimin: "Looks like the marriage is still on ;)"

Q: Kook do you have panic attacks and/or anxiety often? Or was it just for a chapter?
A: "I do in certain situations, it wasn't a one time thing. It does get overwhelming at times."

Q: What does Kook think of Jimin so far?
A: "Uh- I mean he's hot..especially after finding out he's a dom, but he's quite intimidating.."

Q: When will Tae come back?
A: Sometime soon. He's got a small role in the story.

Q: When will Jimin tell Kook about his feelings towards him?
A: Once he feels as though their bond has grown and that Jungkook is more comfortable around him, he might consider it.

Q: + How will Tae wind up in the relationship and will it just be with Kook or both boys? Like both boys share him without falling for each other or will all three of them fall for each other equally??
A: The "hint" that was given a few chapters ago was missed completely. Sorry to say but all the comments were wrong. Keep trying guys 😌

Q: I was wondering how big a role the side ships (vkook/vmin) will have and the polyamory aspect how big it will be regarding jikook. I'm not really into it so I wanted to know what to expect. Enjoying the story so far! Thank you for your hard work!
A: Glad you're enjoying it!!
There are no side ships outside of Jikook. The polyamory situation plays a part in the story and will have a big impact on Jikook's relationship.

Q: I was wondering how big a role the side ships (vkook/vmin) will have and the polyamory aspect how big it will be regarding jikook. I'm not really into it so I wanted to know what to expect. Enjoying the story so far! Thank you for your hard work!
A: Glad you're enjoying it!!
There are no side ships outside of Jikook. The polyamory situation plays a part in the story and will have a big impact on Jikook's relationship.

______________________________

A/N:
Thank you guys for all your questions! It was really fun answering them, but now it's time to get back to the story 👏

______________________________