°Five

Jugkook tapped away at his computer, ordering a set of pretty lacy pink and black panties with matching thigh highs. He was never really a fan of pink but he definitely, always preferred lace to anything else, he loved the way it felt against his skin. And how exposed he felt when wearing lingerie.
Jungkook was currently shopping for his outfit for his next live. Which would be a pink hoodie, panties and of course the thigh highs.

After he finished paying for the shipment and everything, paying extra for quicker delivery, he moved on to checking out the new toys that were coming in to the sex toy shop he buys from, today. He always chooses to buy his own toys instead of letting his fans send them to him or buy them for him. For reasons being; it just didn't seem right.

There was a variety of new toys to try, and he couldn't just choose one. So he grabbed a pen and paper and neatly wrote down the names of the toys that caught his attention. Once he had finished, he closed his laptop and got up to get dressed.

After Jungkook slipped his arms through his jacket, double checking the time on his watch to make sure the shop was still open.
He grabbed his keys and wallet and was on his way.

The bell at the top of the door chimed, making his presence known as he walked in.
The shelves were stocked full with all the new shipments coming in earlier this morning, and the further he moved into the store, the more the apples of his cheeks turned pink– then red. He felt like his whole body was burning from how shy he was getting. He felt like everyone in the place had their eyes on him.
Overwhelmed, he quickly snatched the list of toys he had written out of his pocket, but when he looked around everyone was minding their own business, not even noticing he was there.

He shifted through the isles, picking up the items written on his list.
His list varied from ropes and restraints– to a cute little buttplug with a glass rose on the end.

Over all the years of his being a camboy, he never tried things beyond his comfort zone and always stuck to the small, simple things that could satisfy him just enough.
He had a long and wide collection of different vibrators in all shapes and sizes, but the few dildos he owned all had the same consistent average length and size or below.

So when he stumbled upon a very interesting, very weirdly shaped dildo, he didn't know why it attracted him so much, to the point where he wanted to buy it and prove that he could fit it way deep inside him.
He had never seen something like this, and that was strange itself, let alone his need to try it.

It was shaped in the shape of a tentacle, long and curled at the tip. It could almost be the length of his forearm, and so he just had to take a closer look. But when he reached out to grab the strange object, it was already being picked up by another pair of very feminine hands, that belonged to a very pretty woman.

Jungkook could've cried when he turned his gaze back to the shelf only to see that it was empty, the woman had picked up the last one for the week. He might not have been as unnoticeable as he might have thought, because before he could look away his gaze had already caught the thief's.

To his surprise she smirked right at him, "oh were you getting this, too?"

Jungkook only nodded, "Kind of."

"Wow, I would never think that a boy as sweet looking as you would be into such a dirty toy."

Jungkook blushed, stuttering out random syllables trying to convince the woman otherwise, but was failing miserably.
"Looks can be deceiving." She smiled and offered her unoccupied hand, "I'm Kate." She introduced.