°Four

credit to the artist ☝🏼 I only edited the mask on.

____________________________________

Jimin wrapped up Jungkooks tattoo after putting on the ointment, that's when Jungkook remembered, today was Thursday.

'Shit' he cursed to himself, he was supposed to do a live-stream but the thought completely slipped his mind. There was no way he'd be able to do it now. He could almost slap himself for forgetting something so important.

"You okay..?" Jimin raised an eyebrow when he saw Jungkooks mood completely change. "Y-Yeah I'm fine I just remembered something."

"Okay well, you're good to go. You probably already know the routine of taking care of it so I don't have to walk you through it." Jimin got up from his chair, escorting Jungkook out of the slightly dimmed room.

"Thank you so much, and I'm really sorry for the trouble I caused.." Jungkook scratched the back of his neck as he remembered knocking all of Jimins things onto the floor and backing out of getting the tattoo. Twice.

"Dont worry about it. I've dealt with worse." Jimin chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully.

"That's reassuring." Jungkook giggled. "Anyway.. Goodbye!" the boy said with a waved.

"See ya. I'm guessing I'll be seeing you soon actually. Judging from what Taehyung has told me, you come up with a new tattoo every few days." Jimin smirked which easily made Jungkook blush.

"Oh, yeah! I hope you don't mind..?"

"Why would I? More business from me." Jimin shrugged, crossing his arms. "See you next time."

He watched Jungkook give one last wave before leaving the room completely. Jimin let out a breath of relief as he was finally done for the day.

"What a mess." Jimin muttered as he looked around the room, he tidied up his desk and put away the inks and his gun. Then he picked up the latex gloves, rolled them into a ball and threw them away in the trash can across the room.

"There, much better." Jimin dusted off his hands, pleased with the way his studio looked now and felt like it was okay to leave.

He made his way out of his studio with his bag and waved goodbye to the man at the desk.

He arrived home fifteen minutes later. Being a tattoo artist didn't bring in that great of an income but he still owned a large house. Perks of being born into a wealthy family.

He took off his shoes and went straight into his room, that was covered with cream coloured walls and modern wooden decor. He changed into a simple white t-shirt and black sweatpants, then plopped himself down onto his bed, finally letting the relaxation overcome him.

After a few minutes of laying in complete silence with his eyes closed, that's when he took the time to realize, it was Thursday.

The man shot up into a sitting position, he stumbled off of his bed and rushed to his desk where his laptop was and grabbed it. Then he went back to his previous state.

He logged into the site he was oh-so familiar with and searched a certain camboys name. He drummed his fingers across the surface of the laptop as his waited, he was too excited to be patient. But his excitement soon faded, his face dropped when all he found was a video from last week instead of a new one.