°Nine

"What camboy?" Yoongi asked.

"Remember? The one I told you about?"

The man on the screen thought for a moment. "The one you always ditch me to go watch his lives instead?"

"Yeah, him. ..I think I found him." Jimin couldn't help the embarrassment washing over him at his words.

"That's not creepy." Yoongi spoke sarcastically.

Jimin rolled his eyes, ignoring his friend so he could start already. "So he posted a picture of him self and it shows that he has black nail polish on right?"

"Aha?"

"But then Jungkook comes in today with black nail polish too? And not to mention the fact that Jungkook looks exactly like Bun with a mask on. Same eyes, same hair.."

"Maybe it's just a coincidence..."

"Okay but hear me out yeah? Now a while ago, Jungkook got a tattoo then he ran off. And that was a Tuesday which was when Bun was supposed to go live, but he said he wasn't going to because of his new tattoo that needed healing. Which got me think." Jimin paused, adjusting himself.

"You might be putting a bit too much thought into this.." Yoongi suggested, but was ignored anyway.

"Bun loves tattoos, and he shows them a lot. And in one of the lives he's mentioned that he sometimes designs them himself. And Jungkook does that too, the only thing that's going against this thought is the fact that I've never seen any of Jungkooks tattoos other than the one I've done."

"Then just ask him if he'll let you see them." Yoongi shrugged.

Jimin's racing mind came to a halt upon hearing Yoongi's words. He was over complicating everything when the solution was pretty simple.

"Huh." Was all that left Jimin's lips, scratching the back of his neck. "That's true I could do that."

"Just don't get too disappointed if it's not him." Yoongi warned. Jimin nodded in response. "But the chances of Jungkook actually being Bun are really high."

"Still," Yoongi sighed. "There are a lot of people in this world who look like each other. And I don't want you sulking to me if it's not him."

"Who else would I sulk to?" Jimin frowned. "You stole Hoseok from me so you have to deal with the consequences."

Yoongi glared at Jimin's smug face. "It's not my fault you introduced me to him."

Jimin's smirk died down and that's when Yoongi started laughing. Jimin was having enough with this conversation so he decided to say something that would set off a spark.

"So did you guys explore your rope kink yet or did you not tell him about it?" The twenty five year old wiggled his eyebrows, chuckling when Yoongi's eyes widened.

"K goodbye." Yoongi said quickly and the next this Jimin knew, the line was dead. And he couldn't stop his laughter.

After changing into some pajamas and getting into bed, he found himself looking through the camboy's page. He tried to imagine Jungkook doing these things, putting his long black hair in space buns, wearing chokers and fishnet stockings, lace panties, thigh highs, sticking all sorts of things up his ass from little butt plugs to big weirdly shaped dildos. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't picture Jungkook as the camboy. The twenty one year old was way too shy and self conscious to do these things. Or so he thought.