𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝

Denki's POV

"Good morning yall!" I announced as I walked into the common room after brushing my teeth.

"Will you shut up already?" Bakugou asked.

"Jeez... someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed"

Bakugou just grumbled and I laughed.

"Why does everyone look excited?" I asked.

"HAVENT YOU HEARD!?" Mina exclaimed. "We're getting a new student today! Apparently they're supposed to be moving into the dorm room right across from you!"

"From me?" I asked. "Jirou, have you heard anything about this?"

Jirou looked up from her cereal and shook her head. "Nope. Just this morning."

I smiled. "You get a new person by you! Doesn't that sound cool?"

Jirou just shrugged and Iida came rushing through the common room.

"Come on now, hustle up! Put your dishes in the dish washer and come grab your umbrellas! It's raining outside! Class will start in about 15 minutes! Go, go!"

"Morning to you too, Iida!" Uraraka teased. "Hi Kaminari!"

I waved slightly and went to grab my umbrella and backpack I left by the door. I slipped on my shoes next and then went out the door.

"Hey, wait up!" Sero called.

I turned around and waited like he told me too. It didn't take long though.

"How do you think they'll be like?" Sero asked.

I shrugged. "Hope it's a girl. Another chance in class for me, but I just hope if it is a girl she doesn't fall for Todoroki"

"I know right?" Sero added. "He stays getting all the girls swooning over him and he's completely oblivious"

"Hi Sero, Hi Kaminari!" Midoriya exclaimed in front of us.

"Oh, hey!" I waved. "Heard about the new kid?"

He nodded. "I heard that at the recent LOV attack in one of the cities nearby they found them. It was like the LOV dumped them on the side of the road... so sad"

"Wait.. they were apart of the LOV?" Sero asked.

Midoriya nodded again. "Apparently. Kind of by force though, so it shouldn't be a problem. And, I heard the staff is keeping a close eye on them."

"Do you know if they're a boy or girl?" I asked.

Midoriya laughed slightly and shook his head. "No, sorry"

"Yeah, even if Midoriya did know he would forget because he has a crush on Uraraka" Sero teased.

Midoriya immediately turned bright red. "I- OH- UM- I'LL SEE YOU GUYS IN CLASS"

Just like that, Midoriya ran in front of us before we could respond.

"So much for knowing if I have a chance" I groaned.

Sero laughed and shoved me a little bit. "It's alright. Even if they're not a girl, we get a new friend!"

I shrugged. "Guess so- OH"

I felt someone place their hands on my shoulders and jumped a little to scare me, almost pulling me down.

"HOLY COW MINA! You're literally going to kill me one day"

She laughed a little and walked up from behind me. "Sorry! And I- OOPS! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Do you need help?"

Mina accidentally ran into a girl while walking besides me and Sero, the girls items falling to the floor.

Lover Boy | Denki Kaminari x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें