𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎

Y/n's POV

"Good morning, sleeping beauty!" Yaomomo waved, as she handed me a cup of tea and a donut. "Better hurry, huh? It's your first day back!"

Uraraka nodded. "Yes, we missed you in class!"

"Don't worry, I'm coming back today" I said, sipping the tea. "I'm super tired though"

"Good thing that tea helps you wake up" Kirishima smiled. "Yaoyorozu sure does get the best tea!"

"What were you doing up late last night, anyways?" Uraraka asked.

For the past three days after me and Todoroki tried to make it snow, I go out to try and make it snow on my own. At least rain. The only thing I've gotten though was a slight drizzle, but at least it happened for all three nights.

"I'm trying to make it snow"

"Without Todoroki?" Yaoyorozu asked.

I nodded. "It's practice with my quirk too, it makes up for all those days I've missed.."

"Cut the chit chat! Come on, time to leave for school!" Iida announced, speed walking through the common room.

I set the cup of tea down in the sink and set the donut down on the counter. As I was about to head out the door, I felt someone tug at the back of my backpack.

"Oops, I didn't mean to tug that much" Kaminari laughed, walking next to me now.

"I've been practicing on making it rain but I've only gotten a drizzle still.." I mumbled.

"Don't sweat it! Don't tire yourself out."

I looked down and bit my lip.

"Oh, hey Sero! Bye y/n, I'll talk to you later" Kaminari waved, as he ran off.

"I- okay." I whispered.

Time Skip

"Hey, y/n, I'll be heading back to the dorms now, okay?" Uraraka waved, leaving Gym Gamma.

"Okay, bye." I waved back. "Oh, your helmet."

"That's right! Oops" she laughed a little. "Okay, now I'm going! See you later. I'll make sure everyone saves you a piece of apple pie Sato is making!"

Just like that, she left.

Uraraka, Midoriya, Bakugou, and I stayed a little after school to practice on our quirks a little more. But now, it was only Midoriya and I in Gym Gamma.

I put my hands together and practiced shooting out some snow from my hand instead of touching objects, but only small snow flakes came out. I sighed, and kept trying and trying.

"Hey y/n, I'm about to head out, alright?" Midoriya called out, as he was about to walk out.

"Oh, yeah! Wait a second please" I replied, turning around from where I was practicing.

"Hm?"

"How... How did Kaminari act before I came to UA?" I asked, hopping down from the rock area I was at.

"Hm... Kaminari? Well.. I didn't really know because I wasn't as close with him then Sero, Kirishima, and surprisingly Kacchan was, but he was still a big goofball. Like the class clown."

"Ah.. okay"

"Why do you ask?"

"I don't know.. I wanted to know if he changed after I came"

"Oh, he most definitely did"

"He did?"

"Yeah, but in a good way! Don't worry! He was always usually cheerful and chill, but now there's barely a time when I see him bored. Especially when you're around"