𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢

Y/n's POV

As I changed into my hero suit, I couldn't stop shaking and crying. All the girls were trying to help me because it was taking a while.

Uraraka got out tissues and wiped away my tears.

"Y/n, look at us" Yaomomo said, putting her hands on my shoulders.

I was done changing and I looked up at her after fixing my shoe.

"I think we all know why the League is here and listen, we're not letting them get to you"

I sniffed a little and looked at Yaomomo, Uraraka, Jirou, Tsu, and Mina.

They all nodded and smiled slightly.

"Like hell we'll even let them touch you!" Mina exclaimed, putting her fist in the air.

"What she said" Jirou added.

Uraraka then hugged me. "Our class is amazing. The heroes are amazing. We have your back. No need to worry"

I nodded slightly and we left the locker room.

Once we left though, I could feel the unsettling feelings that everyone else felt. I turned around and saw the rest of the people from the other classes rushing in to change into their hero suits. Well, that ones that did have a hero suit. The ones who didn't continued running our way.

Even though the girls said all of that to me, I know we all felt unsure of the outcome in the end.

As we were running to who knows where, someone came on the speakers.

"Listen UA students, this is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill. Make your way to the PE field and stay there. Get what you need to defend yourself and go over to the PE field. Everything will be okay"

"Looks like we only got a little ways to go then" Tsu said, breaking the silence.

I nodded and continued running.

"Hey, aren't you the girl who came from the league?" A random student asked who was running next to me. "You're the whole reason this is happening!"

I felt myself start slowing down to a full stop.

"Y/n!" Mina called from up front.

I bit my lip and turned to where everyone was coming from. Should I just turn myself in? That way there would be a guarantee of no one getting hurt, right?

"Y/n, what're you doing?" A familiar voice called.

I turned around to see Bakugou and Todoroki in front of me stopping as well.

"We've got to go" Todoroki said.

"I-"

"Don't you dare say you're going to turn yourself in" Bakugou scowled. "What do you think that'll do to the teachers, huh? What about us? What about.. can't believe I'm saying this, but what about Kaminari? You're just going to leave us all behind just like that?"

I looked at them both, until Todoroki held out his hand.

"Kaminari is probably already worried about you" he said.

I bit my lip and took his hand, continuing running. Shortly after, we made it to the field and saw the students of UA walking around. Out of them all though, Kaminari was the easiest to spot.

"Kaminari!" I shouted.

He turned around, and smiled seeing me and ran over.

"I thought you'd already be here!" He exclaimed, hugging me. "Don't leave my site, alright?"

"Attention UA students, General Studies students, Support Course students, and Business Studies Students need to all leave to a safer place now. Midnight should be there to guide you. Hero course students, stay to hold of the villains that manage to get through the teachers and-"

The announcement cut off and I looked at Kaminari.

"This is a nightmare... no, this is really happening... oh my-"

"Y/n!" Kaminari shouted, grabbing my wrists. "Remember my promise?"

I did. I did remember his promise.

"Don't you doubt me, I'm keeping that promise no matter what. I'm not letting anything by you"

It was kind of what the girls said in the locker room. Except this time, there was no unsettling feeling. It was genuine. I nodded slowly and we waited in case any villains managed to get through exactly what the person on the intercom said before they were cut off.

"Do you think the teachers will be okay?" I asked.

Kaminari slowly nodded, but I could tell he was unsure. "They're Pro Heroes, remember?"

"Right.. right."

So Class 1-A hasn't seen the League of Villains at full power, have they? Cutting off my thoughts though, was the site of a blue flame coming into view.

I turned over at Midoriya to see his eyes widening and he shook his head. "The teachers need help. I'm going!"

"No, Deku! Wait!" Uraraka called, but she didn't chase after him.

Bakugou shook his head and ran after him as well as Todoroki. I looked over at Kaminari who was unsure if he wanted to go too.

I bit my lip a little and before I knew it, I was running too. Why was I running?

"Y/n get back here! They want you the most!" Kirishima called.

I didn't care though. I caused this all, so I was going to help. I heard some footsteps run after me though. I turned to see Kaminari, smiling slightly.

"Remember i said I would keep nothing from happening to you? Even if you try running away, I'm still going to be there to help" he called.

I smiled slightly but turned back ahead of me, feeling heat against my face. Dabi's quirk. And I was right, because right in front of me were the teachers struggling to keep the villains back since they brought Nomu's as well. Not to mention that they had some other villains there as well.

This was real. I was stepping in to help because I wanted to. And it the good type of help this type, not a bad kind like Shigaraki would make me do. This was it.