𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Y/n's POV

"And get this, Kaminari-" Mina couldn't stop laughing as she was telling a story to the girls group.

"Come on Mina, spit it out" Jirou teased. "We're waiting"

Mina managed to calm herself down and nodded. "Okay! Okay.. and after Kaminari threw the soda on Bakugou he ran outside! But, but Sero taped him up to the light post outside and Bakugou came running out while making explosions. Here, look! I have some pictures!"

Mina then took out her phone to show us the pictures of the scene.

"Ew, he looks so weird swinging from there" Jirou snorted.

I leaned in to look and just kept a straight face. "Does this usually happen?"

"All the time!" Mina exclaimed. "You might be able to see it at some point"

Tsu nodded. "Yeah, it's usually Bakugou and Todoroki fighting, Bakugou and Midoriya fightin, or Bakugou and Kaminari fighting"

"Notice how they all include Bakugou?" Yaomomo pointed out, laughing a little.

"I think Bakugou's nice" I said, using my fork to play with the food on my plate.

They all looked at me weird.

"You think Bakugou's nice?" Uraraka asked.

I nodded.

"He's a total hot head, but maybe? Just MAYBE he could be nice sometimes" Yaomomo shrugged.

"Oh! Speaking of hot heads, hence the word HOT, who do you guys think is the prettiest guy in class?" Mina asked. "We haven't talked about this in a while and our opinions may have changed"

"We all know Ochaco's answer" Tsu said.

Uraraka started turning bright red and shook her head. "What're you talking about??? Hahaha.. ha"

"Two words, Izuku Midoriya" Jirou smirked.

"AH IT'S NOT LIKE THAT" Uraraka exclaimed, but started floating herself.

"Just like last time" Mina shrugged.

"So.. Uraraka.. thinks Midoriya is pretty?" I asked, to make sure.

"We're pretty sure of it" Jirou replied.

I nodded slowly and took a sip from my water.

"What about you, y/n? You think anyone is cute?" Mina asked.

"You have been hanging out with Kaminari a lot lately" Yaomomo said.

"Kaminari?" I asked. I thought for a second while looking down and looked back up. "Does that mean liking someone?"

Mina nodded. "When we say pretty we basically mean who you have a crush on."

"Ah... what does a crush mean?"

"You've never had a crush?" Uraraka asked, returning to the floor.

I shook my head. "Nope. I don't know what that means"

"It could literally be the worst thing ever or the best, no in between" Mina said. "So, do you? I think you and Kami are pretty close"

Jirou nodded. "Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if you guys like each other like that"

"I think school is more important than silly crushes if you ask me, especially when you're training to become a hero" Yaomomo said. "But, I guess you can't help when you have a crush"

"I second that" Jirou added.

"Mmm... crushes aren't too bad. It's just that it adds some excitement to your life" Tsu shrugged.