𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Kaminari's POV

It had been three weeks since Y/n left back to the League. I carefully buttoned up my blazer half way and walked out of my dorm. No one was left because I was usually the last to wake up.

When I got down to the common room the silence was unsettling. It was my first time back to school since the incident. More like playing hookey for two of those days though since I was supposed to go back about three days ago.

"Hey Kaminari... feeling okay?" Sero asked, walking up to me.

I looked up at him and nodded slightly then looked back down to grab some water to drink.

"How's your burns doing?"

"Fine."

"You're... Kami, you're spilling water on your shirt" Sero said.

I looked down to see I wasn't even sipping the water. I put the cup down and sluggishly walked over to go to the school building.

"Hey Kaminari.. you hungry?" Tsu asked, walking up to me.

I looked down at her and shook my head.

"Well.. if you get hungry, take this" Jirou said, handing me a muffin.

"Thank you"

"No problem.."

"I'm off to school" I quietly said. "See you all there."

Y/n leaving was the hardest for me than anyone else in UA. Imagine someone finally liking you for who you are and not just from one glance and admitting it to you? And for all of that to be thrown away? All the memories I spent with her just thrown away like that. It wasn't supposed to go down like that.

I stopped mid stepped and felt hot tears stream down my face. I quickly wiped it away in case anyone would notice, but I knew that they knew I had been crying for a week and a half straight.

Flashback

My eyes shot opened and I sat up quickly in what seemed to be a hospital bed.

"What happened? Where's Y/n?" I asked.

I was in the Nurse's office, recovery girl not being too far away.

"Lay back down, Kaminari" she warned, walking over to me.

It didn't even take a few more seconds for me to realize where Y/n was. She went with the LOV and watched me fall off a building. She probably thought I had died so there was no chance of getting her back.

She was gone for good.

Present Time

"Hey.. Kaminari, maybe you should ask for another week off" Kirishima suggested.

I shook my head. "I'm good. Don't worry" and continued walking without hesitation.

Love was like a curse to me. It wouldn't be proven, but the one time I fell in love, it all went downhill as she was taken back.

The title Lover Boy Mina gave me didnt last long, as it only was for one girl and that one girl only. However, maybe it should stick as it was the name Mina gave me as a title for when we both realized I had fallen hard for Y/n.

As I was about to approach the school building though, I felt a drop of water on my nose. I looked up and felt more and more drops fall on my face until it became a hard downpour. I smiled slightly looking up and holding my hand out.

The rain falling on me was relieving, knowing it was one of the first times I could tell Y/n was happy. On the other hand, it wasn't a good feeling knowing that the last person I stood out with in the rain was now gone and no where known.

"Kaminari?"

I quickly turned around hoping it to be Y/n, but I knew it wouldn't be. Instead, it was Mina, Kirishima, Bakugou, and Sero.

"Take an umbrella, Yaomomo gave us some before leaving" Kirishima said, handing me one. "What're you doing standing out in the rain?"

"I dunno.. you think she's thinking of me?" I asked, looking back up.

"I bet she is." Mina reassured and smiled.

I bit my lip and looked down though, feeling more water drip down my face. It wasn't the rain this time though, it was my tears too.

"Hey, hey, don't worry Kami" Mina rushed over. "She's fine. Don't worry"

"Yeah, we promise she is" Sero added.

I looked up at each of them and even Bakugou nodded.

"Now, let's go Lover Boy. We'll miss class" Kirishima joked, trying to bring my spirits up.

I nodded and wiped the tears away, walking in behind everyone.

As I was about to step foot in school though, I couldn't help but feel like someone was watching me. I turned around but no one there, other then the students walking from the dorms to the building.

"Dunce face, you coming?" Bakugou asked.

I slowly nodded and turned back around, rushing inside. "Yeah, yeah I am don't worry"

"Finally, you're so slow"

"I know"

"But, I guess that's what makes you, you" Bakugou scoffed.

"Awhh you actually said something decently nice"

"Shut up"

"Well fine then" I smiled slightly, looking behind me one last time before going to my small shoe locker.