𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙺𝚒𝚍 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐

Y/n's POV

It was about 6 PM now. And just like Kaminari and Yaoyorozu said earlier, Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Bakugou, and Kaminari were all in the common room watching a movie.

Before Yaoyorozu and these other girls Jirou and Uraraka were about to leave, I watched the screen for about five minutes while they all got their things ready to go.

"You like the movie?" Jirou asked. "It's their go-to ✨Perks of Being a Wallflower✨"

Uraraka nodded. "Yup, they play it whenever they can't make up their minds"

Jirou nodded and laughed a little. "Yup, Sero and Kaminari always want to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks OR all of the Harry Potter series. Then Bakugou is a secret Karate Kid fan believe it or not, Kirishima secretly loves Clueless and Mina will stand ground to watch all three Pitch Perfect movies."

"Pitch... Perfect? Clueless? Why would you want to watch a movie called Clueless?" I asked.

"Oh, they're not actually clueless! Well, Cher is. She's boy clueless but other than that, it's a pretty good movie! A classic." Uraraka smiled.

"Alright girls, you ready to go?" Yaoyorozu asked.

We all nodded and we left out the doors.

"We've got to get back before curfew so Mr. Aizawa and Iida won't yell at us" Jirou said.

I nodded.

Time Skip

"Here we are! The mall!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed.

"Oh how much I love the mall" Uraraka beamed.

"Okay, so for your dorm we can get the basics that don't need to be delivered but the ones that do need to be delivered, I can just create with my quirk!" Yaoyorozu smiled.

"Your quirk does that?" I asked.

"Sure does! Now come on, over here is the clothing store! My treat!"

And after four stores later, three for clothes and one for food, we finished up with the clothing part. And with 2 stores after that, we got all the things the girls said I needed for my dorm.

"Hm... WHAT? It's almost 10 PM? We're doing good on time!" Yaoyorozu smiled. "Now come on, we need to set these things up and create you a bed"

Time Skip

When we got back to the common room Mina was sprawled out across the floor, Sero against the couch on the floor sleeping, Kirishima and Kaminari sleeping on the couch as well and Bakugou being the only one awake on the couch. Mina was still awake though but on the floor.

"Your back so soon? That was- woah" Mina said, looking at all the stuff we bought"

"Yaomomo went a little overload" Uraraka giggled.

I nodded in agreement. "Are you sure I could keep all these clothes?"

"Don't sweat it!" She smiled. "Now, like I said, we need to create the stuff for your dorm we couldn't buy!"

Just like that, we ran up to my room and started setting everything up. They all insisted on helping, so I let them since I had no clue on decorating. Of course, I was always on the run with the League so I didn't really have a permanent room.

About an hour or so later, all the clothes were put away and all of the furniture was set up.

"Sooo, what'd you think?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"I sure like it" Jirou smiled, looking at the fake vines on the wall.

"And look at the rug! It's so cute and fluffy!" Uraraka exclaimed while lying down on the floor.