𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Y/n's POV

"This one!" Uraraka shouted, pointing at a huge pumpkin. "It looks bigger than my whole face!"

She tried to pick it up, and stumbled as she walked towards Tsu, Todoroki, and I.

"We should get three pumpkins. So we can use the inside to make a lot of pies" Tsu suggested.

Todoroki looked at her wide eyed. "Three? That's a lot. Do you think everyone even likes pumpkin pie?"

"Oh... that's right.." Tsu muttered.

"We could get two pumpkins and some apples for the pies?" I suggested.

Todoroki nodded. "Yeah, that sounds better. And it won't be too hard to carry everything"

We picked up the pumpkin we were eyeing before and the pumpkin Uraraka picked and started to walk over to buy it.

"Wait.. are we going to carry these TO the apple orchid?" Uraraka asked.

We all looked at each other and Todoroki turned to a worker.

"Is it okay if we keep these here for a while?"

The worker nodded and all three of them let out a sigh of relief.

"We should probably find the others-" I started.

"BOO!" Kaminari yelled in my ear.

The noise scared me and I backed up, stepping on Todoroki's foot.

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

Right as I said that I ran into Kaminari.

"Damn, sorry y/n. I shouldn't have scared you" he chuckled a little.

I let a deep breath out, not even realizing I was holding it in. I felt a chill go down my spine and wrapped my arms around myself.

"How long are we going to be here for?" I asked.

"Why?" Bakugou questioned.

I shrugged. "Just a little cold, that's all"

"Well lucky for you... I got you these!" Kaminari exclaimed, holding up a brown bag.

I grabbed it and looked inside to see and beanie and some knit gloves. I quickly took them out and put them on, feeling a little warmer.

"Thanks" I mumbled.

Kaminari smiled and nodded. "Apple orchid now?"

"Finally, I can drink some apple cider instead of following you idiots around" Bakugou snarked, leading the way to the tractor ride.

"We're taking the tractor ride?" I asked.

Bakugou nodded. "It's faster to get there"

"Come on. Lets go!" Kaminari beamed, grabbing my hand and leading us ahead of Bakugou.

We were first onto the wagon thing connected to the tractor.

"This is honestly a nice ride" Tsu said, getting on.

Uraraka nodded. "Sure is"

Midoriya and Todoroki were the last onto it and sat at the edge.

"So, who are you guys going to be for Halloween?" Midoriya asked.

"I was thinking of of being a witch" Uraraka smiled.

"Hey Deku, maybe you can be the black cat you were in the cardboard cutout pictures" Bakugou teased.

"That's not a bad idea!" Uraraka exclaimed. "You can be my own little companion"

Midoriya's face turned a little red and he looked away. "mhm. Y-yeah! We can"