𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!" Kaminari shouted bursting into my dorm room.

I rolled to my right side and pulled the blanket up higher so I would be warmer.

"Hm?"

"SNOW! It's a snow day!" Kaminari exclaimed. "No classes because it's a snow day!"

"Snow.. day?" I asked, opening my window.

He was right. There was snow piled up just resting there like a soft fluffy blanket.

"Hurry up and get changed! Almost everyone is already up!" He exclaimed, going to my closet and throwing a coat jacket at me to put it on top of my pajamas.

My pajamas were already long sleeved and long pants so I only needed to put some shoes on and a coat.

I quickly put on some boots and put on the coat Kaminari tossed me. He was waiting outside my dorm so I walked up to him.

"I'm ready"

"Let's go!" He smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me to go down the stairs.

"Good morning guys" Tsu waved, as she pulled the blanket wrapped around her tighter.

"You're not going outside?" I asked.

"Cold and frogs don't go well together"

"Oh.. okay."

"Y/n, hurry up!" Kaminari shouted, still pulling me along.

He then burst the door open, a cold breeze coming inside.

It's only been two days since Todoroki and I last tried to make it snow, so this wasn't our doing at all.

Kaminari jumped into the snow, slowly sinking in. It really was like he brightened the mood anywhere he went. The smile on his face just stayed there as he collected the snow in his hands and threw it up in the air.

"Y/n, come on!" He called, holding out his hand.

I hesitated, but took it. Right when I did though, I regretted it because he then pulled me into the snow. It was oh so cold that I could feel my body freezing.

"That's freezing." I mumbled, rubbing my hands together as I sat up.

He laughed a little and nodded. "Yup, but THATS what I love about it"

"Hey y/n!" Todoroki called, running out.

Midoriya and Iida and Uraraka followed shortly behind him

I waved and he helped me up.

"Want to try making it snow more?" He asked.

I turned to Kaminari and his face had such a big smile on it. I nodded and helped Kaminari up.

And just like that, due to the cold temperatures already, it started snowing in the matter of 20 minutes. When I opened my eyes, Kaminari was looking up at the sky and holding out his hand to catch the snowflakes.

As I looked around, I saw Mina, Sero, and Kirishima racing outside. Bakugou was shortly behind them, smiling as he watched the snow fall.

"You made it snow, y/n!" Mina exclaimed, jumping on my back, causing us to fall into the snow.

"Good job guys!" Kirishima beamed, as he patted Todoroki on the back.

"This is so cool!" "Never thought it would snow THIS soon" "well, it's snowing more thanks to y/n and Todoroki!"

I turned to Kaminari again and he gave me a thumbs up. I returned the thumbs up and smiled while doing so. Just like that, he froze in place.

"Y-Y/n!" Kaminari shouted.