𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

Denki's POV

"WAKE. UP. KAMI!"

I rolled over in my bed and trudged over to my door to see Mina banging on it.

"What?"

"Y/n and Todoroki are trying to make it snow!" She exclaimed.

"Really?"

"Yes, yes! Come on!" She dragged me out of bed, and it sure was cold when we stepped outside.

Probably 40 degrees I'd say.

"Hey, y/n-"

"Shh!"

I turned to my right to see Uraraka and Sero watching.

"They need complete focus to do this. It's incredible they've already gotten it this cold" Sero whispered.

Uraraka nodded in agreement.

I looked back to Todoroki and Y/n who were a few steps outside the dorm building, eyes closed, hands together.

It seemed like Y/n had some pieces of frost on her shoulders and in her hair while Todoroki had he right side starting to freeze a little as well.

I looked up at the clouds and held out my hand. No rain, no snow. But it sure had some dark gray clouds out in the sky.

"Y/n's quirk should be working a lot well.." I whispered to Mina.

She nodded in agreement. "Yeah, because she said her quirk works better in the cold"

"I'm going inside, I don't really like the cold" I said.

Mina nodded and went to Uraraka and Sero to sit together and watch.

Time Skip

"Isn't it... a little too late to be making pumpkin pie?" I asked Sato and Kirishima as I walked into the kitchen.

"Nope!" Kirishima exclaimed. "Perfect time"

Sato nodded. "Yes, yes. Besides, those two are making it get really cold out there. So, the oven being on will help it get warmer in here!"

"Yeah, especially because you keep turning the thermostat down to 69 degrees" Bakugou scowled from the common room.

I laughed and smiled. "What? It's funny!"

"To you."

"Boohoo, looks like someone stayed up too late watching movies with us"

"Whatever, dunce face-"

The door opening interrupted Bakugou, and two really cold kids came in. Well, more like a really cold Todoroki and a really cold Y/n.

They both slumped down onto the couch as Bakugou scooted away from them.

"Are you... tired?" I asked.

They both turned to me, their eyes looking really dreary and sleepy.

"Yes" "mhm.. I could go for some hot chocolate right about now"

Y/n quickly shot up. "Hot chocolate? Kaminari, you said we could have hot chocolate when it's cold, right?"

I nodded. "You can technically have hot chocolate all year round, but yeah"

"Someone turn the heater up higher please" Todoroki said.

I groaned and slowly walked over to turn the thermostat up to 76 degrees instead of 69.

"Actually, I think I'm going to study" Todoroki said, getting up from the couch to go into the elevator to his dorm.

"You ever think that because of your quirk and trying to make it snow, it'll rain first?" I asked y/n.