𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛

Y/n's POV

I sat at the table in the common room and looked out the window. It stopped snowing yesterday about mid-day and the snow was already melting.

"Hey, you okay?" Kaminari asked, sitting down next to me. "You've been pretty off for the past two days."

"Mhm.. I'm fine" I replied. "Are you still going to teach me emotions?"

"Still teach you? Well, if you want. I basically already taught you though"

"Oh" I sighed. "What about that love thing?"

He got a little flustered and smiled slightly. "I kinda can't.. love is kind of hard to teach, remember?"

"Right..."

Kaminari looked down at my wrist and smiled. "You're still wearing the bracelet"

I looked down at my wrist too and nodded. "Yeah."

"Y/n.. I was wondering, what did you see last night?" He asked. "You obviously saw something that made you that freaked out."

I just stared at him and hit my lip, remembering what I saw out the window. It might've been an hallucination but I have a feeling it wasn't.

"It was... it was nothing. Don't worry" I lied.

"You saw the league, didn't you?"

"You saw them too?"

"No. I didn't. But trust me, I think you'll be fine. UA is one of the safest places around here security wise. Plus, we have a bunch of powerful Pro Heroes here too. Don't forget all the students training in the Hero course" Kaminari reassured.

"Right.. you're right" I smiled. "I think.. I'm going upstairs to sleep. I'm a little tired"

"In your dorm?"

I nodded and waved, going up the stairs.

"Alright, night Sleeping Beauty" Kaminari joked.

Kaminari's POV

As soon as Y/n went up the stairs and wasn't seen anymore, I slumped down in my chair and sighed.

Was it really a hallucination she saw though? I might've been too tired to see but I definitely did not see something last night. But I have a feeling that was Y/n saw was actually real.

"What's bothering you?"

I looked up to see Jirou standing there. I shrugged.

"I don't know.. Y/n said she saw the League of Villains last night from my balcony but I don't know..."

"I doubt it, because would the alarm go off if they were in campus?"

"Guess so.. but if they do come, what's going to happen?" I asked.

"We have our Hero license so if worst comes to worst we can fight them." She said.

I nodded. "Right."

"Just relax nothings going to happen to Y/n, she'll be fine. Trust me"

"Too bad she couldn't go out much when it snowed.. it got ruined by me-"

Then Jirou slapped me. "Cut it out! Stop blaming everything on yourself, not everything is your fault. Got it?"

I held my face as it stung a little and nodded slowly. "Right.."

"Well then, I'm going back up to my dorm since I only came down here for a snack. Bye" Jirou waved, going to the kitchen to grab a snack and left.