𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

Kaminari's POV

"Good morning!" I called, as I walked into the common room.

Uraraka and Midoriya quickly rushed over to me.

"Is Y/n okay?" Uraraka asked.

Midoriya nodded. "She woke up, right?"

I smiled slightly and nodded, but what she told me made me shiver a little.

"No, no they're coming. I can sense it"

I bit my lip and looked down but quickly looked back up, smiling, so I wouldn't worry Uraraka and Midoriya.

"She might come down soon. I don't know, depends if she's sick"

"Wait, what happened to Y/n?" Bakugou asked, walking into the common room.

"She fainted again" I mumbled.

He looked over at me and raised an eyebrow. "How? What did you do?" He quickly stomped over to me, and grabbed me by the collar.

"K-Kacchan! I think it was just Y/n overworking her quirk!" Midoriya stuttered.

"No way, it's probably his fault!" Bakugou shouted.

"Ba-Bakugou, can you, um, let-"

"Let go of him"

All four of us turned around at the staircase to see the one and only, Y/n.

She looked sickly. Maybe I might've not noticed it last night since the lights were off, or maybe she got worst overnight. Either way, she didn't look well.

"What?" Bakugou asked.

"He didn't do anything, I overworked myself on my own... I think" she said. "Anyways, can we go back into the snow?"

She turned and walked towards the window and looked out and smiled a little bit. "It's still snowing."

"Yeah, it's been snowing since you and Todoroki made it snow yesterday" Uraraka laughed nervously.

"Then let's go!" She exclaimed, opening the door wide.

As she was about to walk out though, Mr. Aizawa walked in.

"Actually, we need to have a class meeting right now. Get everyone in here" he said.

We nodded and all ran about to gather everyone up. About five minutes later, all 20 of us were in the common room.

"So, what's going on Mr. Aizawa?" Sero asked.

I nodded in agreement.

"Well, the police and Pro Hero's working together to keep track in the League of Villains have noticed that they might've been hanging around UA on the outskirts" Mr. Aizawa warned.

I felt a pit in my stomach grow and turned over to my right to see Y/n shaking her head slowly with tears forming in her eyes.

"So that is why everyone is on house arrest. Not for anything bad, but just to keep watch on you all" Mr. Aizawa said.

"Wait, so is everyone else in each dorm buildings on house arrest too?" Tsu asked.

Mr. Aizawa nodded. "It wouldn't be fair if only you guys were on house arrest. Also, everyone is in danger. Not just you guys"

"For how long?" I asked.

"This is the last question I'm answering, and I don't know. Until the police determine it's safe to go outside again" Mr. Aizawa replied. "But that also means, you guys might have to stay here. Depends on whether there's more signs showing of the League. As of now, I'll be on my way. Use the phone over there to call if you need anything"