𝚈𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

Y/n's POV

The League of Villains immediately noticed me. Toga smiled and started to run over to me, but Kaminari stood in front of me.

"Awh come on, this guy is getting in the way of our fun" she whined.

Shigaraki then turned his head towards me and started walking over.

"Would you look at that, the Y/n herself is here. Looks like you teachers did listen"

Mr. Aizawa quickly turned to me and had a serious look on his face. "Y/n? Why'd you come here, get out of here!"

Bakugou and Todoroki turned around at me and their expressions explained it all.

"Y/n, we'll hold them back while you go back" Todoroki said, flames forming on his left arm.

Bakugou smirked a little. "These villains had it coming for them anyways"

Kaminari then stepped forward too and electricity started forming around him. "Go on now! I know I followed you here, but mostly to lead you back"

"Now wait a minute, Y/n wants to come back to us" Twice exclaimed. "That's why she came here, right?"

"Sorry, well not really sorry.. but I'm not going back." I said.

Dabi then turned to me and laughed. "Would you look at that? She still looks like a little puppy. You chose this Y/n, not us. We would've definitely spared everyone here if you just came over"

I bit my lip and felt my body temperature start dropping. Ice and snow was forming without me even realizing it. Just like that though, a must started forming around Todoroki, Kaminari, Bakugou, and I.

"What's happening?" Kaminari asked, trying to block himself from it.

"No idea!" Bakugou yelled.

Just like that though, I was warped to a random part inside the school. When I looked around, I saw Toga right next to me.

Kaminari's POV

I was warped alone by the cafeteria. I looked around and saw that Dabi guy. I quickly darted under a table and curled up in a ball.

No way was I going to be able to beat him one on one. Luckily I was warped near him though, because Y/n wouldn't really stand a chance. Snow and fire just don't mix well in general.

"Come out you little shit, I know you're in here" Dabi snarled.

I kept my lips sealed though, especially when he walked right by me. He stopped though a few steps in front of me. He then kneeled down and smiled at me.

"Found you"

He shot his fire right in my face, and the table I was hiding under was moved right out of the way by him, leaving me bare in the open.

I quickly backed away, clutching my face as I felt it burn. He burned me. He wasn't holding back, so I wasn't going to hold back either.

"I just need you to exceed your limit, that's all. I saw what happened to you at the sports festival" Dabi smirked, as he walked closer to me. "You look scared? Worried about Y/n? You shouldn't, she's with Toga"

"That crazy girl?" I asked.

"Nooo, who else?" He sarcastically replied, shooting his fire at me.

This time, I quickly dodged though. I bit my lip and shook my head.

"Sadly for you, you won't get to see me exceed my limit" I smirked.

Dabi looked at me weird, but I shot those little discs behind him and quickly shot my electricity. He was hurt a little, since he was stumbling a little.