Chapter 39; Catching Up

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them...

~
                    { After  5 years }

Daisy's P.O.V

I stood outside that lavishing office, everything just looked perfect, like a dream come true. I knocked the door twice hearing a voice coming from inside.

" Come in." he spoke

I pushed the door open with a bit of excitement and nervousness inside me. A bit of both is natural I guess.

He sat there with his legs crossed and investing all his attention on some papers kept on the table. He raised his head up to look at me and smiled a bit.

" Hello Ms. Tylor." he said standing up and shaking hands with me.

In the past 5 years I published 2 of my books which were loved by the audience. I got full support from Henry, all my friends and well wishers.

Four days back when I randomly opened my E-mail I saw a mail from a very famous writer. Mr. Jackson west.

He wanted me to write one of his books and will give me a promising amount for the same, and besides that, I absolutely loved the concept of the book he wanted me to write. When I told Henry about this he was more than happy for me.

He has supported me a lot in the past 5 years and has been with me through the times when I felt like quitting or had no inspiration. 

" Hello Sir." I said entering the room and bending down a bit. He smiled at me and pointed towards the chairs kept in front of his table signaling me to sit down.

" I read your books Ms.Taylor and I must say that they were remarkable." he said with a wide smile on his face which I returned.

" Thank you so much sir." I said, overwhelming emotions flooding out of me. I love it so much when people love my work and appreciate it.

" So what are your thoughts on the book? " he said coming straight to the point.

" Sir I would really love to work on the book." I said replying back. His face lit up immediately after hearing my reply.

He stood up and shook hands with me with happiness in his eyes.

" I hope you won't disappoint me." he said with a small smile on his face.

" I won't sir." I spoke with confidence in my voice and actions.

...
I knocked the door and He opened the door with disappointment clearly seen on his face.

" Did I make you wait too much? " I said with a small smirk on my face.

" Yes you did." he said rolling his eyes. I looked at my watch which showed the time 7:00 pm. And without any other word we both got in to find Daniel and John playing PlayStation.

" You guys didn't even wait for me?" Henry said with disappointment running to sit beside John and holding his remote.

Rose and Emily went for shopping cause they were super free today. And talking about Daniel and Emily, they both did break up 5 years ago saying that we will stay as friends but they missed each other a lot.

So all of us insisted them to try it out, and not to hurt yourself in the process. Guess what, now they both are back together.  They do fight a lot, have issues, but they even love each other a lot and can't stay without each other.