Chapter 17; An Unwanted arrival

~
We both went to the headquarters last night.

While he was doing his work he showed me some of the people who were hackers too. I learnt some tricks from them related to hacking, chatted with them.

Then after some time, Henry came from the work for which they called him late at night.

I mean who calls at night. Ok I admit that he is more of a ghost but still.

Then he showed me the place and we drove towards our house.

And about that guy who sent the text, I tried to look for him on that empty road. But he was already disappeared in the dark.

As expected......

But the question is that, according to Harry, that guy is under their custody then how did I see him?

How can I be so sure that it was him?

Point!!

And the message he sent to Henry was only seen by me luckily.

We came late at night and I slept right away.

When I woke up that morning, I didn't have any work to do. Then I realised that the college will be starting soon and the assignments are pending.

So I did a bit of work and got downstairs to eat breakfast.

I sat down on the dining table to eat breakfast when my phone started ringing.

I looked at the caller ID, which showed Dad😘

" Hi dad."
" Hey darling. How are you?" he said enthusiastically.

" I am fine dad. What about you?"
" I am also fine darling."
" So, how is work?"
" It's going pretty well and I hope Harry gave you the updates?"
" Yes dad he informed me."
" Okay. Also.... I am really sorry that it took longer than I thought."
" It's Ok dad. I understand."
" So..... what do you do these days?"

Wake up late, then enjoy my day to the fullest. Anything left?

" Nothing much.....just assignments and stuff."

Lie. I did that only today. But what can I do? Studies are not my thing.

I looked back and saw Rose coming towards me. She noticed me on the phone when she raised her eyebrows asking me who is it. Dad, I whispered and she nodded in response

" That's great. And if you need anything just ask John and that other guy. They can be trusted" I can trust John but Henry... He literally has the kind of attitude which makes me doubt he would even care if I'm suddenly dead.

" Yeah. I'll take care"
" Ok then..."
" Yeah....Bye"
" Bye."

I cut the phone and noticed someone sitting beside me which was definitely Rose.

" So.....how's Uncle?"
" He's fine." I said saying casually as if it was pretty obvious.

" What was he saying?"
" Nothing in particular."
" Ok. So what's the plan for today?"
" Have you completed your assignments? "
" Shit...." This would have been my reaction if I was in her place.

~At Night~

I called John, asking about Henry's whereabouts

Ok....so this sounded really weird