Chapter 5; A haunting past?

I was sleeping peacefully and was in my world of dreams until the rays of sun fell on me and signalled me to wake up. I put the sheets over my head to prevent the rays but then my alarm clock rang.

I frowned and got up to get ready for my college. I went into the bathroom and took a long and relaxing shower.
Everything was going good until the flashes of last night came infront of me. I was literally shocked at that. But there were many questions still not leaving my head

Why did Henry want to go there? Who was he talking to? Does he know Ben who was the owner of the very famous bungalow where he was talking to go?

" good morning baby!! Woke up? Come sit, I will make you breakfast." Dad said with lots of enthusiasm and energy which made me jerk on my place. Then I realised that I was standing in the middle of the stairs with my eyes not on a particular thing.

" good morning dad."
"What are you thinking about?" Dad asked me suspiciously rising his eyebrows with a smirk not leaving his face.
"It's not like that dad" I said with irritation.

With that, I ate my breakfast, picked up my car keys and greeted dad.
"Bye dad.."
"Bye.." he said, kissing me on my forehead and with that, I headed to my car.

~time skip~
In the college

As I reached, the college, I spotted Emily with Daniel. I saw Daniel spoke something to Emily to which she blushed. First I thought not to disturb them but then I thought about teasing her. And with that, I went towards them

" hey Emily and Daniel.."

No response

" Emily? Daniel?"

Still no response

They both leaned but I decided to interrupt them.

" Ahem Ahem.... if you guys want to continue I can go. I don't want to disturb" I said with a smirk clearly shown on my face.

Ohh god that reaction on their faces was literally priceless. ohh I love this.

"Umm... No it's not what you are thinking he was just....."

" yeah daisy you are misunderstanding we were actually...." before he could finish i cut him off .

" yes yes i know that very well now don't make excuses, by the way where is Rose today? I messaged her but she didn't reply."

"Yeah actually she went to her uncle's house for some family issues maybe." She said and then we talked for a while and headed towards our lectures.

In the class

I reached the class to see everyone talking, laughing, singing really terribly or cuddling with their loved ones. But I was maybe the only one who was sitting idle.

No.... maybe I am wrong. There was one more person who was doing nothing...

Henry...

So I went towards Henry and sat beside him. He was not looking at me though he knew that I sat with him. He was just looking out of the window. There was a silence between us. "An uncomfortable one" So I thought to break it.

" hey gho- I mean Henry."

" Look at me. Why are you ignoring me?" I said being irritated.

" Hey you can't ignore me like that!! That's rude. I didn't even do something today. Or did I? Maybe? Whatever look at me...." before I could finish my childish acts he cut me off.