Chapter 11; A Day out

I was sleeping peacefully until i sensed cold water on my skin. Is it raining?

You are sleeping in your room not in the yard. Said my inner voice

Then who is it?

" wake up sleepy head. It's almost noon and you are sleeping wake up or i will get a bucket instead. "
" can I sleep 5 more minutes?"

Was my dad less that now she has come! Honestly I am not a morning person, like Rose.

" Ofcourse not baby."
"fine!!.."

I woke up and picked up my phone to see the time. It was 11:00 am. I am still early. I could have slept 30 more minutes.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty. Get up and go to the bathroom and then come down for breakfast. "
" Ok mommy."
" shut up."

After Freshening up, I went downstairs and saw Rose in the kitchen making something.
I went and hid behind her and i kept one hand on her shoulder intentionally so that she gets scared.

" Shit... Have you lost your mind Daisy. I was scared. " she said making a puppy face.

" That was for waking me up early."
She rolled her eyes and placed some pancakes before me.

" Taste.... I have made."
" You can cook?"
" Yes my mom taught me. Now taste."

I took a piece and tasted it. Yum.... They are the best pancakes I have ever tasted. I can't believe Rose made them.

" How are they? "
" Amazingggg..."
" Really?....Thank you so much. "

After a moment of silence Rose broke it.
"Daisy look at the weather let's go somewhere. I don't want to sit inside."
"Ok let's go. And we can ask Emily and Daniel also."
"Yes....You ask her. I am coming in a minute."

Emily might be busy with her boyfriend so I decided to text her instead of calling.

Hey not in that.....I mean in talking.
Dirty minds...

Emily😘❤

Hey!! What's up?

Hey.. Nothing here
what about you??

Nothing...

How's your
boyfriend ?

He is fine.

Are you free
today?? Me and
Rose are planning to
go somewhere.

Sure!! Nice idea we
will accompany you😘

Ok then come to
my house till 12:30
then we will go.

Ok... by babe.

See ya..

____________________________

As I was talking to Emily, I noticed someone sitting beside me.

" So what were they saying?"
" She is coming."
" That's great. I thought she might be going on a date or something with Daniel"
"Same here."

Then we started talking about some random things and cracking some lame jokes and laughing foolishly till I heard a knock on my door. When I got up, it was already 12:20.