Chapter 2; That damned guy

It is great to know that you have people like friends and family around you who are reliable, right?

~

She was lying peacefully in her bed when she heard the thing she hated the most...
Why do alarm clocks even exist?

But whatever, it was the beginning of a new day and the time to wake up...

She quickly freshened up and made her way downstairs where her father was sitting with two plates of breakfast in front of him and waiting for her. She quickly sat next to him and both had a fun time like they always had.

"Bye Dad..."
"Bye Daisy."
And she headed towards the very near university...

Time Skip
(At university)
Daisy entered the class and tried to absorb the atmosphere. It was quiet weird though as everyone has their own things to do which are different from the rest...

Some were passing random chits, some creeps were stalking people, some singing...actually screaming, some are being all lovey-dovey with their lovers for no possible reason and then you have someone who isn't doing anything...

Which ever university you go, the vision would never be normal, right?

Whatever it is, this guy is different.

How does this guy manage to stay out of touch with everyone? What's up with him? Doesn't he ever feel lonely?

She just shook her head in disbelief and without even thinking once sat next to 'the mysterious guy'.
The whole class stopped their work and there was a good silence for the next few seconds. It amazed her how suddenly the whole class was staring at her.

Did she do something wrong?

Daisy looked around the class for an answer but no one really said anything.
"What? Are you gonna speak something or do y'all have your mouths stuffed?"
The whole class gasped and went back to their works.
She wasn't sure but she somehow made a conclusion that this happened because she sat next to Henry.
It didn't feel good at all.
He obviously didn't deserve it.
She didn't want to sound rude but it just came out naturally.

And great! Now she has made a bad impression of hers in front of the whole class...

She stopped thinking about it an took out her book for revision. Just as she was about to begin, she got interrupted by the wonderfully deep voice.
"Why did you sit here?"
She was now actually done with the guy.

Who does he think he is?

She wanted to be polite but she thought that the correct way to talk to him was through his way. So, she played along...
"I thought we aren't gonna talk...but ok, I can if you want to."
"Shut up! Go and sit somewhere else."
She scoffed at his unbelievably inconsiderate attitude and couldn't refrain herself from making a comeback.
"And who are you to say that? I'll sit wherever I wish to sit! As far as I'm not troubling you, it's ok with you, right? Or is it that you don't want a presence next to you?"
"Exactly!"
She looked at the emotionless face sitting next to her with a doubtful look.
"Are you a ghost?"
"Are you mad?"
"Don't tell me you hate people."
"Don't tell me you never stop talking."
She was actually getting annoyed by him but if she continued talking, she would probably say something offensive and would regret it later. And with this thought, she gave up. She gave him a last deadly glare before shifting her focus back to her book.
Soon after, the professor entered and the class began.
Not so surprisingly, Henry didn't pay any attention and continued to pass his time looking around and most of the time in some deep thoughts.
For some reason, she got pretty distracted because of this but excused it and focused on her work.