First move part 1

Minho's heart was beating so loud every other sound was completely blocked out. His mind was blank. He was starting to take in the situation that he had just witnessed, but his emotions were still all messed up and he couldn't tell his feelings apart.

He stared at his mother's empty eyes. Blood was streaming down her face from the deep wound on her head. A wound only a gun could've caused. She was dead.

Minho looked up at her murderer. It was a young boy, maybe even younger than himself. He wasn't moving, just admiring the scene unfolding before his eyes. Just standing there. Minho couldn't tell what the young boy was thinking, as his face showed absolutely no emotions.

In his right hand, he was still holding the gun he had used to shoot her just a few seconds ago and, on his clothes, Minho could see the red blood stains that were undoubtedly from his mom.

But now Minho wasn't scared anymore. All those messed up feelings were disappearing, leaving only a deep anger behind. That bobbling anger was directed at the young boy that was casually standing in front of him like nothing had happened. Minho looked straight into his eyes. Although he hated to admit it, they were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Those round eyes that appeared so innocent, he could not believe they belonged to such a cold-hearted murderer.

After a few seconds of staring intensely at each other, the young murderer broke the moment and started running to the window. Minho wanted to get up and chase him. Kill him. But his mom's dead body was still in his arms, and the overwhelming emotions made him unable to move.

At that moment he swore to himself 'I swear I will kill him with my own hands. Even if it's the last thing I do,  I will avenge her'.

<><><><><><><><>
8 years later

Minho's bullets were all hitting the middle of the target perfectly. One after one they hit the bull's eye. He had been at it since morning and he had lost track of the number of shots he had fired today, but he estimated the number to be around 300.

This was a normal day for him. He came at the training center early in the morning for his practice and stayed there till lunch. Today he was practicing his gun skills, but on other days he trained things like combat, strategy and theory. And once in a while, maybe once a month, he would be sent out on a mission. A Mission to kill.

Even though to some he may sound like a terrible person, he knew that all his victims deserved their deaths, and that for each person he killed, the world would become a better place.

But that wasn't really his reason for becoming an assassin. His true intentions, were revenge.

"Minho?" A soft voice was trying to get his attention, but he was too focused on the target. "Hello! Earth to Minho!" The person said again, this time waving his arm in front of his eyes to make sure he would get his attention.

"What is it Seungmin?" Minho put his gun down and took off his ear defenders. "It's already past 12, shouldn't you stop now? You haven't even had a break in 3 hours." Seungmin answered with a concerning voice. Minho knew he was pushing himself too far, and if Seungmin wasn't always there to help him, he would probably end up dying from exhaustion.

"You're right. Let's go get sushi, I'm starving!" Seungmin nodded and they both headed to the changing rooms. A few minutes later, they were both in the car heading to their favourite sushi place.