Real name part 2

"Jisung, are you okay?" he heard Seungmin ask from the other side of the door. Jisung really liked Seungmin. He had been a very good friend these last few days, and Jisung felt as though he could trust him.

"Not really" he answered with a broken voice.

"Wanna talk about it?" Seungmin asked.

"Not really." Jisung didn't want to bother Seungmin with his stupid feelings.

"Okay, wanna cuddle and watch a movie then?" he asked.

"Hmm no"

"Then, wanna come eat cheesecake?"

Jisung's eyes lit up. Cheesecake? He hadn't had it since he came here! He quickly stood up, wiped his tears, and opened the door to face Seungmin.

"Cheesecake? Really?" he asked with hopeful eyes. Seungmin smiled.

"Yeah, we can order some! I don't know why you're crying, but I want to make you feel better!" he said, and not even one second later, Jisung jumped in his arms to give him a big hug.

"You're an amazing friend, Seungmin!" he said, still hugging the other. Seungmin was very taken aback by this. The only one who had ever called him his friend before, was Minho. But Jisung, who he only met a few days ago, was already calling him his friend? He felt very touched.

Thirty minutes later, the two boys were sitting in the kitchen happily eating their cheesecake. Seungmin had given Minho some medicine and he was now sleeping. Jisung had completely forgotten why he was crying, and Seungmin was happy to spend some time with his new friend.

"Seungmin? Can I ask you a question?" Jisung asked and Seungmin looked up.

"Yeah?" he said.

"Minho hyung is an assassin, right?" he asked, and Seungmin's jaw dropped.

"How do you know his name?" he asked.

"He told me..."

Seungmin sighed and looked down for a few seconds, before looking up again.

"I don't think it matters if you know. And since he told you his name, he probably doesn't mind" Seungmin explained. "But yeah. Minho hyung is an assassin, and a very good one at that."

Now it was Jisung's turn to look down.

"That's my fault isn't it? It's my fault that he's had to live the shitty life of an assassin" Jisung said in a sad tone. Seungmin didn't answer. Jisung knew that meant he was right. "And now he hates me. He has all the right to, but it just hurts so much! I just don't want him to hate me" Jisung explained. He really felt sad. He actually wanted Minho to like him, but he knew that dream was too farfetched. 

"Jisung. He doesn't hate you. I know it. He used to, but not anymore. Not after getting to know you. I think that right now he's very conflicted, and it may seem like he does hate you, but I promise that deep inside he loves being with you and really doesn't want to kill you" Seungmin said with honesty.

"Really? You don't think he hates me?" Jisung asked.

"No. I'm positive he really wants to be your friend. Just give him some time."

"Thank you Seungmin. Really. You've done so much for me" Jisung said sincerely.

"I don't think you should thank me though. I helped kidnap you after all"

"I don't mind. The food here is way better here after all" Jisung answered.

There was an awkward silence, and then they both burst out laughing.

"Really? Just how bad is the food you usually eat then" Seungmin asked, still laughing.

"You can't even imagine. Chan hyung is too busy with music and work so he doesn't have time to cook, and I haven't been allowed into the kitchen since I burned down the curtain. (No, they haven't fixed it yet). So, the one who makes the food is Changbin hyung, but he doesn't know how to follow recipes and he burns everything. In the end we all go buy food in the convenience store" Jisung explained, excited to talk about his friends without having to hold back.

Usually, Jisung couldn't talk about Chan and Changbin because their identities need to be secret, just like his. But Seungmin was a hacker and already knew about the assassin trio.

"Um Seungmin? Is it okay I ask you something kind of private?" Jisung asked the other.

"Sure, go ahead. I know so much about you already so its only natural that you know more about me too" he answered.

"So...umm...how did you become a hacker? You really don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"Well, my parents kinda abandoned me. I didn't want to be taken in by the authorities, so I hid. That's when I learned the basics of hacking. I could change any official document to make it seem like I never existed. I learned how to acquire money through hacking, and I became a master hacker. When I was ten, I met Minho. At that time, he was already training as an assassin, and he suggested to me that I join his company, which I did. I got proper training and soon enough my username became feared throughout the assassin world" Seungmin explained.

"I see, I'm happy you got a friend like him" Jisung said, and Seungmin smiled. "What is your famous hacker name by the way?"

"It's Puppy.M" he said, and Jisung's jaw dropped.

"You're Puppy.M?! Seriously?! That's insane! I've heard about you a lot! About how you can control basically everything and acquire any information no matter where it's from!" Jisung said excitedly, making Seungmin blush lightly.

"Also, my real name is Kim Seungmin. I just thought you should know that" Seungmin explained, making Jisung smile brightly.

"I'm happy you trust me with your name, Seungmin. I'm usually a very introverted person, so I'm not very good with friends. Chan hyung and Changbin hyung basically forced me to attend high school in hope that I would make friends that are my age, but I didn't manage to do it. I'm very happy that you are my first friend, Seungmin" Jisung confessed to the other, who was smiling brightly.

"I'm happy you're mine too" he answered. "Also Jisung, I wanted to ask you a favour" Seungmin said as he finished the last piece of his cheesecake.

"Yeah?" Jisung said with his cheeks filled with the cake.

"Do you want to record a cover with me? You have a very beautiful voice and I think our voices would fit well together" he explained. Jisung almost chocked on his cheesecake. Almost. He swallowed before replying.

"I'd love to! I love your voice too, it's like an angel's! But, how do you know what I sound like?"

"You always sing in the shower, Jisung. But don't worry, Minho hyung hasn't heard you yet" he said, giving a wink to a confused and embarrassed Jisung.

Why did he wink? There was no way he knew, right? Jisung was getting a little nervous that Seungmin knew he was J.One, Minho's favourite artist.  

"You know?" Jisung asked to Seungmin, whispering.

"Of course I know that you're J.One from 3racha. I'm a hacker after all. But don't worry, your secret is safe with me" he said.

After they both were done eating, they went downstairs to the studio and started recording the cover. Meanwhile, four people were meeting up.