New mission

"...police are still searching for the culprit. Their guess is that this attack was done by an organized criminal group, but nothing has been confirmed yet" the lady on the news said.

The others noticed the way Chan went silent, and followed his gaze towards the TV where the news were talking about a certain incident that happened during the previous night.

"There was a message left at the scene:

Prepare yourselves"

The police doesn't know exactly what the message means, but they think it is meant as a warning to someone. They are..." the lady continued explaining the case.

Pictures of a destroyed and burnt car flashed on the screen along with pictures taken from the scene. The news reporters explained that a car had exploded with a person inside. His name was Park Jaehyung, and he had been confirmed dead.

Jisung felt shivers down his spine as the name of the deceased was revealed. It was a name he heard a lot during his training, and a name he feared a lot.

"Who in the world is so stupid that they kill someone, and then leave a message?" Minho mocked laughing, ignoring the heavy atmosphere. "Are they asking to be caught or what?" he continued. But soon, he realised that no one was laughing along with him, and stopped.

As he spoke, Felix and Hyunjin looked down on their lap trying to hide their slight embarrassment. Jisung and Seungmin caught on what they were doing.

"Don't tell me..." Seungmin started, but didn't get the time to finish before Jisung interrupted.

"Wait, YOU'RE THE ONES WHO KILLED HIM?!" Jisung nearly screamed looking straight into the eyes of the three sitting on the opposite side of the table.

Hyunjin scratched the back of his head. "Uhh maybe?" he said, trying to sound ambiguous.

"WHAT? Hold on, why in the world would you kill this guy?!" Minho asked in shock.

Minho turned his head towards Chan and Changbin. It looked like they knew about it, but didn't want to say anything. Felix's face darkened as he recalled the incident.

The previous night at the party, Felix had placed the bomb in the car, along with the message. They had planned this murder as soon as they heard that the Jae was going to be at the same party.

Normally, Felix couldn't stand the thought of killing someone, but this was an exception. The amount of pain this person had put Felix, Hyunjin, and countless of other children through, was only punishable by death.

"That person...Jaehyung...was one of our teachers at the children's program" he started explaining. "He...used to beat us up if we didn't do things the way he wanted it. It was especially bad for me. Most of our teachers were like that, so me and Hyunjin have decided that they're better off dead."

Minho felt scared at the way Felix was speaking with so much hate in his shaking voice. Small tears appeared in his eyes, turning them red. Part of Minho wanted to go hug him, but part of him was also very uncomfortable with the situation, not knowing whether the younger wanted to be alone or not.

The same look of confusion could be seen in the other's eyes. No one quite knew how to react, and so they put their hope in Changbin, his boyfriend.

Changbin reached for Felix's tiny hands and started stroking them lightly.

"Are you okay love?" he asked in a very kind and caring tone. Felix nodded cutely.

"Yeah, sorry for talking like that. It's just, I have a lot of bad memories surrounding him" he explained. Changbin nodded understandingly.

"I understand. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but were always here to listen" he said lovingly.

While Changbin was speaking with his boyfriend, Seungmin turned his attention towards Hyunjin. Ever since Hyunjin had entered the house armed and ready to kill him, Seungmin hadn't been able to take his eyes off him for more than ten seconds at most, and he really hoped that Hyunjin hadn't noticed his weird stares.

Although Seungmin didn't quite know why his eyes kept coming back to Hyunjin, he simply blamed it on his ethereal beauty. It was a fact that Seungmin had never seen anyone that beautiful ever before. That was a good excuse to stare at him, right?

He saw that Hyunjin was busy observing the situation with Felix and grabbed the opportunity to eye him once again. He looked at his long, beautiful hair that he had put up in a short ponytail and the long hands that he rested his face on. Seungmin stared intensely at Hyunjin's full, rosy pink lips that were pushed upwards in a pouting look because of his hand.

Seungmin was so amazed by the beauty in front of him, that he failed to notice Hyunjin was now looking at him too. Once Seungmin moved his gaze to Hyunjin's eyes, his whole body froze. He knew Hyunjin had just caught him staring at him and he could feel his face heat up in embarrassment. He desperately wanted to look away but something in Hyunjin's look kept his eyes locked in place, staring right into the other's eyes.

Once Seungmin saw Hyunjin's slight smirk, he managed to pull himself out of the trance and look away. When he looked up again a few seconds later, Hyunjin had already turned his attention back to Felix and the others and Seungmin felt a little disappointed.

The conversation moved on and the boys started discussing Felix's and Hyunjin's situation.

"So technically, you two are still on the run, right?" Jisung asked the two dancers.

"Yeah. I don't know whether the company is searching for us or not, but if they do find us, they will kill us. No doubt" Hyunjin explained. "Actually, I think it's better if we don't interact with any of you three anymore. You could get into some serious trouble if the company found out you helped us kill one of their agents" he told Chan, Changbin and Jisung.

"Don't say that" Chan quickly replied with a determined voice. "You two are our friends now, so of course we're gonna help you. Don't ever doubt that. And on top of that, we have also been thinking of leaving TWICE. This is a good opportunity for us to do that" Chan explained.

"It's true" Jisung said. "And I would also like to join you to kill those teachers. I also have some really bad memories of them, and I still get nightmares 'till this day. I won't let you two get your revenge without me" he said with a smirk that scared the others a little. Jisung turned to Minho.

"Minho hyung, will you and Seungmin help us?" he asked with cute puppy eyes that Minho couldn't resist.

"Of course we'll help you, squirrel" he said as he cutely ruffled Jisung's hair like it was the most natural thing to do. The others around the table sent each other knowing looks. Jisung then turned around to face Chan.

"Channie hyung, do you think we can take him with us too? He's still a child and I want him to experience being a normal teenager too" Jisung asked the older.

Minho, Hyunjin, Felix and Seungmin had no idea who Jisung was talking about. They figured the other three would explain something to them. Chan sent Jisung a smile.

"Of course, I won't let them do anything to him. He's our precious little baby bread after all..."

____________

(a/n) I am sooooo sorry for making Day6 the bad guys here and for killing Jae. I love Day6, but I had no idea who the bad guys could be other than them.

Also, this chapter will mark the end of the kidnapping arc, and start the next one which will be about SKZ vs JYP/TWICE.