Jeongin's secret part 2

Hyunjin had an uneasy feeling as he walked down the alley, following the small path that was seemingly getting tighter and tighter.

He made sure to absorb all his surroundings, making sure that nothing was suspicious ne that no one was watching him. It didn't take him long to notice a trail of blood leading further down to the worn down part of the town. The trace that showed that a bleeding body had indeed been dragged all the way here.

The buildings were getting dirtier and older the further he walked away from the main road. Hyunjin wanted to run towards the end of the blood trail, but he knew by instinct that anyone and anything could be hiding just behind the next corner.

Then, as he was about to round another corner, something made Hyunjin immediately stop in his tracks.

He could hear a faint laugh. Someone, probably twenty meters away, was laughing dryly.

The scared boy felt cold shivers running down his spine as he stood there, frozen. He had never heard such a horrifying and creepy laugh in his life ever before.

The laugh of a psycho.

"Hahahahaha! You thought you could get away?!"

Hyunjin could hear the killer say to his probably already half-dead victim. The voice sounded as crazy and insane as his laugh.

In that moment, all Hyunjin wanted to do was turn around and run away as fast as he could, yet something held him back. A distant thought in the back of his head, telling him that something about this supposed 'psychopath killer' felt off.

Taking a deep breath, Hyunjin decided to try and take a small peek at the scene behind the corner. At this point, he didn't even know what was driving him fo do this, but he felt this need to see this through.

Hyunjin didn't know what he was expecting to see. Maybe a middle aged man dressed in a dark hoodie with a knife in his hand, staring down at a dead body? Maybe even add a dark mask covering the killer's face. He had honestly no idea what a psychopath killer would look like, but it was certainly not anything near the horrific scene he saw in front of him.

The killer wasn't a young man dressed in a dark hoodie. Not at all. It was a teenager, still in uniform. The boy didn't even have a weapon in his hand, making Hyunjin believe that he might have killed his victim with his mere hands.

As if that wasn't enough, Hyunjin almost fell down to his knees as he saw what state the killer's victim was in. The person could barely even be recognised as a human anymore, as there was blood flooding everywhere and limbs lying down in random places in the tights alley.

Hyunjin looked back up at the killer, who was now giving away a hysterical laugh, filing the scared Hyunjin with pure terror.

"Ahahahahahaha!!!! I haven't had this much fun in weeks!!! Too bad you died so quickly~" he excitingly told the dead body.

The killer crouched down beside the 'main part' of the body. Then, in one swift movement, his hand pierced right through the already dead flesh. He took his bloody hand out, and then repeated the same process over and over again while laughing like a madman.

Hyunjin felt as though he was about to puke, but he managed to get himself together and get back to observing the situation.

At first, Hyunjin had thought the boy was dressed in a dark red uniform, until he realised that the uniform was actually supposed to be yellow like his own. The killer's uniform wasn't red, the blood on it was.