Spy part 3

The song ended, and both Jisung and Lee Know snapped out of their trance. It didn't take long before the older noticed the little squirrel boy sitting in the back and watching him. No one said a word. They just started at each other for a few seconds, before the older looked away shyly.

"Um, I didn't know you were here" Lee Know said, flustered. "Yeah, I...I was trying to find you, but you were dancing so umm...I didn't want to disturb you" Jisung lied, knowing very well his only reason for being here was to drool over the dancer. "Oh" Lee Know said. Jisung couldn't tell if he was mad or just embarrassed, so he quickly said something to clear things up.

"You're amazing. That was the most beautiful dance I've ever seen" Jisung reassured the older, who looked over at him again. "Really?" he asked, and Jisung nodded. "That makes me happy" the older said and gave Jisung a genuine smile. He could feel his heart bursting in his chest and his cheeks turn red. That smile. That was all he needed.

For a moment Jisung forgot the harsh words of the older telling him he was only using him to get rid of boredom. He forgot that he was supposed to not fall in love with the older.

<><><><><><><><>

Danceracha's apartment

Felix was curled up in his bed, crying. It was 4am and he had just returned from Changbin's apartment. He had held back his tears all the way here, and now he was helplessly crying alone. It didn't take long before Hyunjin burst into his room, picked him up and gave him a big hug, which he rarely did.

"Why are you crying Lixie? Did something bad happen on your mission?" Hyunjin asked the younger, who had calmed down a bit. "I-It's worse th-than that" he said while sobbing. Hyunjin tightened the hug. He could see how hurt Felix was, and he wanted to know who's face he could punch. Felix saw right through him.

"No one hurt me Hyunjin..." he said, which calmed the other down. Felix continued: "I-I followed Changbin to hi-his apartment, but I saw something very bad, Hyunjin. And I don't know if I can still date him." He broke down crying at the last part. "It's okay" Hyunjin said while stroking his back. "Do you wanna tell me what you saw?" he asked the younger, who quickly nodded.

"On the ta-table, there was a document. And I know exactly what i-it was. It was an assassination request by TWICE assassination. Hyunjin, Changbin is an assassin in that company" Felix said. He almost couldn't finish his last words, as his crying got louder, and he couldn't control his breathing anymore. Hyunjin now knew exactly how hurt the younger was right now, but he didn't know what to say. Instead, Felix continued.

"I-I don't want to remember that company ever again. I don't want to s-see that logo ever again, but I l-love him. Why does he have to work there?" Felix cried, and Hyunjin continued holding him tight. "I understand Lixie. It's gonna be fine. We're gonna figure this out, okay?" Hyunjin said in an attempt to calm down the younger, which he did.

The memories of their horrible childhood came back to haunt them again, and both of them broke down in each other's arms, longing for comfort and safety.

<><><><><><><><>
9 years ago

Felix's vision was getting blurry, yet the teacher kept pushing him even harder. He had been running around the field for almost an hour straight now, and his young and weak body was not taking it well. He could hear the teacher yell at him, before his vision went black.

When he woke up in the infirmary, Hyunjin was sitting beside him, watching over him as he slept.

"Are you okay?" young Hyunjin asked with a concerned voice. Felix just nodded and put on the biggest smile he could. "I'm totally fine, Jinnie!" he said as he tried getting up but fell straight back in the bed. He wasn't fooling anyone.

The teacher would always push Felix harder than the other kids, since his body was more lacking and weaker.

Hyunjin and Felix were both part of what was called the 'TWICE children's program', whose goal was to raise and send child assassins into the field. It was a disgusting concept, yet the authorities had approved of it, and the company had started recruiting orphan babies like Felix and Hyunjin. There were around two hundred kids in the program, but as they said, only around twenty would make it.

Hyunjin was almost guaranteed to pass. His skills surpassed the other kids by far, and he was brilliant in every position. Especially as a manipulator, where he would manipulate others into either letting him in close so he could kill them or forcing information out if them.

Felix, however, was maybe one of the worst. He sucked at every physical training, and even after three years of studying, he still didn't know anything about guns and weapons. The only thing he was good at, was making the other kids smile and laugh. He was the sunshine of the program, and everyone loved him, except the teachers of course. And don't even get started on killing someone. That was something even Hyunjin was struggling with. Sunshine Felix would forever hate himself, if he ended up taking another person's life.

What he didn't know, was that the teachers had another plan for him. A job only someone like him could pull off.

After resting for a few hours, Felix and Hyunjin were summoned to the teacher's office, which was almost guaranteed to be bad news. Felix was certain that they were going to kick him out of the program, while Hyunjin was getting ready to fight even the teachers. But the news they heard, was nothing they had ever imagined.

"Felix, we think there is a position that will fit you perfectly" the teacher explained to the two boys in his office. They both gave him a very confused look. Felix had tried every position there is to imagine in the field of assassins, what could the teacher possibly be talking about?

"This may be your last chance to pass the program, and to stay with Hyunjin" the teacher continued. Felix's throat felt dry. "We want you to be a spy, Felix. Your small frame and lack of presence will, unlike other positions, give you a big advantage. This position also means you won't have to kill anyone or use any guns."

Felix and Hyunjin both thought that these were some amazing news. If Felix could be chosen and pass the final exam, him and Hyunjin could stay together forever, like they always had wanted.

For the next three months, Felix was always working privately with is new teacher, Dahyun. She was also a spy with the same abilities as Felix, and the two of them grew very close. Felix would train harder than any of the other children and learn all he could, just so he could stay with Hyunjin. He did everything he could, and in the end, nailed the final exam. The teachers had been right. He was the perfect spy.

________________________________________________

(a/n) Did y'all expect that? Maybe hehe... I hope the flashback didn't feel weird or anything. And, I'm just saying, there's about to be a lot more secrets uncovered. This is only the start.