School tension

The day had gone by fast for Felix, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jisung and Jeongin.

The school day hadn't been any different from usual, however, the same couldn't be said for the lunch period.

While the 5 boys were sitting with Bomin, Sanha and Daehwi on their lunch table which was now almost too small for all of them, tension started rising in the air.

Bomin, Sanha and Daehwi knew very well that their old and new friends were keeping a lot of secrets from them. When it used to be only Felix and Hyunjin sitting with them, the two didn't have to worry so much about saying private information, but now that they were five, it was becoming a lot harder to keep it the conversations normal.

"So, what are you guys doing after school? Wanna hang out maybe?" Bomin asked the other boys around the table.

The five assassins couldn't tell them that they had planned a meeting surrounding the murder of a person, so they tried to quickly come up with excuse. But the word 'quickly' didn't really describe their brain cells.

"We...uhhh...we kinda like...uhhh...you know, yeah?" Jisung tried to explain, but the sentence he was trying to form didn't make any sense to anyone.

"What he was trying to say," Seungmin interrupted. "is that we have to clean the house this evening because we are all soon leaving for a few days!" he tried to lie.

Although it was a painful obvious lie, Bomin, Sanha and Daehwi got the clue and didn't ask any more questions. They knew that everything their friends were saying were lies, but what could they do about it? Heavy tension settled on the table once again.

<><><><><><><><><>

While all this was happening, Felix was happily texting with his boyfriend. They were mostly flirting and teasing each other. If anyone saw the messages that Felix had received, they'd instantly throw up rainbows. Yeah, it was that cheesy.

But Felix liked it cheesy, really cheesy...

His texting got interrupted by the school bell, and he quickly sent one last message to Changbin before turning off his phone and joining the others on their way to gym class.

<><><><><><><><>

Gym class was for some a living hell, but for some other fruity fellas, gym class was a literal heaven. Half naked sweating muscular boys running around everywhere. Anyone would be mesmerised by the sight. Anyone...except for Seungmin.

"Seungmin, are you alright?" Jisung asked curiously as he took off his uniform shirt and threw it in his gym locker.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Seungmin asked worriedly.

"You're not blushing at all? Doesn't this magnificent scenery faze you at all?" Jisung replied while waving his arms around as if he was showing off all of the naked boys in the locker room.

Seungmin sighed deeply and shook his head.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm asexual, Jisung. I'm not a gay middle school boy like you" he replied sassily. Jisung decided he would play his game.

"Oh yeah?" he asked as he leaned in very close to Seungmin, his torso still naked.

Seungmin though Jisung would try to stupidly seduce him or something, but instead, Jisung grabbed his jaw and forced his head in another direction.

Seungmin was now starring right at the other side of the locker room, where a certain boy was changing. This certain boy being Hyunjin.