Real name part 1

Seungmin's house

Minho wasn't feeling good. He had been laying in the bed for the past three hours with a fever that was only getting worse. He had woken up with a bad headache, which turned into sneezing, and then fever.

Seungmin was going around the big house trying to find some medicine, but with no success. They usually went to a pharmacy for medicine, but he couldn't risk leaving Jisung, a trained assassin, alone with a sick Minho. Jisung on the other hand, had been staying with Minho all the time, taking care of him by feeding him and giving him wet towels.

"How in the world did you even catch a cold?" Jisung asked as he washed off some sweat of Minho's forehead. "You've been staying inside the whole week."

Minho shrugged, finding it hard to speak. He felt really bad and weak, and he really didn't want Jisung to see him in this state. He had no idea how he had been able to get sick. He got sick very rarely, to the point where this was only his third cold since he could remember. That made it even weirder. He hadn't set a foot out of the house, and yet here he was, sick and weak and relying on his sworn enemy to take care of him.

He loved the youngers touch. Every time he stroked his hand through Minho's hair, he felt better for that instant. But he also hated that he loved it. He hated how safe he felt with Jisung. Minho was sick in bed and Seungmin was searching around the house, which meant Jisung could literally kill him now if he wanted to. But he didn't. Why? Why didn't Jisung hate Minho?

Minho had tried so bad to distance himself from the younger, but something kept pulling him towards him again. He feared these unknown feelings. He feared that he would let himself get close to the younger, and then kill him because of his deep craving for revenge. There was only one way to stop these feelings from growing any further, and that was to make Jisung hate him.

"Stop touching me, Jisung" Minho finally said, pushing the words out of his mouth. Jisung gave him a confused expression.

"Why? Am I making you uncomfortable maybe?" Jisung asked innocently, as he pulled his hand out of Minho's hair.

"Yeah! You are!" Minho replied aggressively. "You're making me damn annoyed, touching me like that!" He snapped at the younger. Jisung was on the verge of tears.

"W-why?" Jisung stuttered.

"Don't you know that I hate you!" Minho screamed in his face. He could see Jisung was broken, and Minho's heart was aching so bad, seeing how badly he was hurting him. But he had to keep going. "I fucking hate you! You ruined my whole life and now you want me to get all close to you or something?"

Jisung clearly didn't understand what he meant.

"W-what do you me-mean? Ruined your l-life?" Jisung asked, holding in his tears. Minho looked him straight in the eyes.

"You don't remember right? Want me to help you?" he said, not expecting a reply. Jisung slowly nodded. "How about I tell you my real name? Maybe that will bring back some of those damn memories of yours."

"Your na-name?" Jisung stuttered. Minho could see he was a little scared, but he kept going.

"Lee Minho" he said and looked away. "That's my name."

There was a long silence hanging in the room. Neither of the two assassins said anything. He knew that Jisung had understood who Minho was, but chose not to say anything. He Let the younger process everything.

After a minute of the deep silence, Jisung got up and quietly left the room, not saying a word. 'Good' Minho thought to himself. 'He must hate me now. That's perfect, but why aren't I happy?' he thought. Minho wasn't happy at all, in fact, he was ruined. He had never felt this bad before. The fever didn't even matter anymore, he just wanted Jisung back.

<><><><><><><><>

Jisung was speechless. Lee Minho. Of course he knew that name. It happened eight years ago, during one of his first missions. He was not very experienced on the field at that time, and he made a crucial mistake. He let Lee Minho live. He had one mission: killing Lee Minho and his mother, but he didn't complete it. Lee Minho was the only victim he had ever failed to kill. His only failure. And now, because of that one mistake, Lee Minho hated him.

He clearly remembered what had happened that night. It had started like any other mission. He found the mother in the living room and shot her in the head, which splattered blood everywhere. Not long after, her son, Minho, came rushing into the room, but just as Jisung was about to kill him, Minho looked him in the eyes. That's how Jisung failed. He saw Minho's eyes, and fell in love in that instant.

He would've never imagined that he would fall in love with the same person twice. Lee Minho and Lee Know.

He stood up and let the room silently. Minho clearly didn't want him there, and Jisung didn't want him to hate him even more than he already did. He went to the bathroom and locked himself in, before bursting out in tears on the cold floor.

Jisung knew now why Minho and Seungmin had kidnapped him. Minho wanted to kill him for revenge. Jisung's heart hurt so much and million of emotions and thoughts were flooding his mind. He didn't know what to think anymore. He had been so stupid, falling in love with an assassin who despised him and wanted to kill him in the end.

He didn't understand why Minho didn't kill him that day at the concert. He had the perfect opportunity to, but he didn't do it. Maybe Minho wanted to kill Jisung in a more painful way? If that was the case, he had been very successful. Jisung felt so bad that death would maybe have been a better option. Not only did it feel horrible to get his heart broken, but the guilt was also starting to eat him up. He only had himself to blame for the death of Minho's mother. Minho had a totally normal life before Jisung killed his mother on that mission. If he hadn't, Minho would be happier and have a normal life too. It was all Jisung's fault. He had ruined his crush's life.

'If Minho will be happier by killing me, I will happily die for him. That's the least I can do' Jisung thought to himself.

Just at that moment, he heard a knock on the door that abrupted his thoughts.