J.One part 2

(a/n) This is the chapter where it finally happens. I really hope I did a good enough job with these next scenes! I will publish this in two parts since it gets kinda long.

No one knew what to say or do. The room had
gone completely silent except for the music that was still playing in the background.

Minho felt like a huge truck had just hit him. He couldn't believe this, that Jisung, the boy that he had a crush is actually his favourite artist ever.

He tried to collect his thoughts, but couldn't bring himself to do anything.

A blush started creeping up his face as he thought back on all the moments he talked about his love for J.One right in Jisung's face. Minho felt so embarrassed. He had talked so openly about his love for his favourite artist to the person who was actually him.

He couldn't handle the embarrassment anymore and walked out the room and locked himself in his own. He let himself fall down flat on his bed and curled himself up in his bedsheet.

Not long after, he heard a knock on the door.

<><><><><><><><>

Right after Minho had left the room, Jisung stood up and followed him, which left the six remaining boys in silence once again.

Felix and Hyunjin had been huge fans of 3racha just like Minho, but none of them had the same obsession over J.One like he had. Even so, it took them all their willpower not to run after Jisung to get his autograph.

"That was a great cover! You sing so well, Seungmin!" Chan said once the cover was over, acting like nothing had happened.

"You have the voice of an angel!" Changbin complimented.

"Thank you hyungs" Seungmin answered with a slight blush. He was happy to have someone other than Minho to listen to his covers with him.

While Hyunjin was still in full shock, Felix was thinking about how it made sense that Jisung was J.One since he was a trainee and all, but then, anther thought hit him.

'3racha are a group of three. If Jisung is J.One, Spearb and CB97 must be close friends of him. The only two people who have lived with Jisung and been his friends for long are Changbin and Chan, who both also happen to be trainees at JYP. Chan's full name is Bang Chan and he was born in '97, which means he's probably CB97. Then would that mean that Spearb is...?'

"Felix? Are you okay babe?" Changbin asked once he saw the pale face of his boyfriend.

"Changbin...are you...Spearb???" he asked straight forward.

"...yes" he answered.

"Wait wait wait. So that means I've been dating a member of my favourite group without even knowing?!"

"Yes..." he answered once again.

"Could I...could I get an autograph?" Felix asked his boyfriend shyly.

"Why would you want an autograph?! We literally sleep in the same bed!" Changbin replied.

"You what?! I thought I told you to sleep separately!" Chan said, interrupting the conversation.

"Yeah yeah whatever. You knew that wasn't going to happen now that we can finally live in the same house, right?" Changbin replied.

"Does that mean Chan hyung is CB97?" Hyunjin asked.

"That's right!" Changbin replied proudly. "The one and only most talented producer and leader on this planet!"

Chan, who easily gets shy with compliments, hid his embarrassed face in his hands.