Kidnapped part 2

Seungmin's house

Seungmin and Minho had spent the next hours driving home and preparing the house. They had tied the sleeping boy to a chair and locked all the windows and doors so that the only one who could open them was Seungmin.

Keeping the boy here was very risky. His agency and partners probably knew by now that he had been kidnapped and were already running an investigation. On top of that, they had to deal with keeping an assassin in their own house while making sure he didn't discover their true identities.

Minho had not been able to take his eye of the sleeping boy for more than ten minutes. There was something about him and Minho couldn't put it into words. He couldn't get enough of staring at him, at his cute nose, puffy cheeks, peaceful eyes, petite body and his rosy lips. He looked so at peace. Like he was sleeping in his own bed. Minho imagined Jisung sleeping on three huge pillows and couldn't help but smirk at the thought.

"Minho- sorry Lee Know" Seungmin had just entered the living room where Minho was watching over the assassin. "I've closed all doors and windows and hid any form of personal information" he continued. "I expect that we can keep him here for about two weeks, but no more. If we do, someone will probably find him, and we'll get bigger problems than now". Minho nodded. "I'll move in here to help you keep an eye on him" the older said, partially because Seungmin couldn't possibly defend himself against a trained assassin, but also because that meant he got to see the boy all the time. Seungmin agreed.

He sighted and sat down on the couch beside Minho. "I can't believe this turned out like this. You have to kill him within the next two weeks, or else we're screwed. If he gets out, our identities are definitely gonna be found out and he'll probably kill us both and our friends too" Seungmin explained. Minho understood very well the tight position they were in, but for some reason he just couldn't imagine ending Jisung's life.

"Yeah. I'll kill him soon" he said with no emotions, not having noticed that Jisung was awake.

<><><><><><><><>

Jisung had no idea where he was and no idea how he had gotten there. His last memories were staring into that dancer's mesmerising eyes, and then he must've lost consciousness. He could feel his hands and legs being tied around a chair by a rope, but he couldn't even move his fingertips. The room he was in felt very warm and smelled really good, so he was probably not located in some basement. At least that was good news. Maybe?

He tried opening his eyes, but they were too heavy. It was like they were glued together by superglue. He tired listening to his surroundings instead.

"-are definitely gonna be found out and he'll probably kill us both and our friends too" a soft and youthful male voice said. He could hear what the person was saying, but he just couldn't process or comprehend it. It was something about killing friends. After a few moments of silence, another voice spoke up. "Yeah. I'll kill him soon" another male voice said.

This time Jisung heard him clearly. They were talking about killing someone, was it him? Were they talking about when they were going to end his life? Jisung started panicking and his breathing started going out of control. He was so scared.

Jisung would often get panic attacks as a result of burying his emotions during a mission. When they finally came back, it was normal for them to be overwhelming, resulting in anxiety and panic. The difference now, was that he didn't have Chan or Changbin to comfort him and wrap their arms around him like they usually did. Now he didn't even know where he was or who was in the room with him.

His eyes would still not open, and he couldn't feel air going through his lungs anymore.

"Lee Know look! He's having a panic attack" the voice he had heard first said. Maybe they would drug him so he stopped panicking? Would they throw him in a basement where no one could hear his whimpers? These thoughts only made his condition worse and he was now gasping for air, but none filled his lungs.

Just when Jisung felt like he was going to lose consciousness again, he felt warm arms wrap around him from behind. Someone was hugging him. He could feel their warm and consistent breath against his neck, which made him instantly calm down. They started patting his hair and Jisung slowly regained control of his body again.

Jisung had never felt so comfortable before, even with his fellow 3racha members. He wanted to stay like this forever, wrapped in the arms of this unknown person. He wanted the person to hug him tighter and to feel their breath against his skin until he felt safe. To never let him go no matter what. He couldn't understand why he was feeling that way, but at that moment it didn't matter.

After a few minutes, he finally managed to open his eyes. At first, he was met with beaming white light that made him regret even opening them, but once his eyes got adjusted, he could see the place he was in.

He was sitting in a huge living room that was mostly painted in white, with exceptions for the furniture and paintings on the wall. In front of him there was a window that covered the entire wall, but it was blocked by some kind of metal plate. There was a big fireplace to his left, and to right he saw a big black sofa with a person sitting in it. It was a boy around his age, dressed in a pastel yellow sweater with a cute bow around his neck. His hair was a light pink colour and he was wearing round glasses. Upon further inspection, Jisung recognized the boy. It was none other than Hae Seungmin, the target he had been supposed to kill.

Jisung was more confused than ever as to why Hae Seungmin had kidnapped him, but he couldn't find the strength to think about it. Instead he turned his head around to see the person that was still holding him tightly. He was even closer to the person than he had expected and he flinched a bit, but got even more surprised when he recognized the person.

He stared into the same eyes as he had done just before losing consciousness. Those beautiful eyes, that belonged to a beautiful boy. The dancer was also quite surprised by the youngers sudden movements and took a step back from the chair he was tied down to.

He then moved to the other boy and sat down beside him. There was an awkward moment of silence before Jisung asked them: "So? What's going on?"