kidnapped part 3

Minho was surprised. Not by the question, but by the shelving in his voice. He sounded scared and unsure, maybe even close to crying.

He looked over at Seungmin to see if he was going to answer the question. Seungmin just shrugged to show he had no idea what to say. They had to come up with a believable lie to why they had kidnapped Jisung and taken him to a luxurious house, and why it was done by them. Minho thought about it for a moment, and then answered his question. "I saw you trying to kill my friend here," he said, pointing at Seungmin. "so I hit you and you lost consciousness. And since we don't know if you'll attack him again, we're keeping you here as a hostage. If you or anyone else tries to kill him, we kill you" he said while trying to sound intimidating, which he failed. Seungmin gave him the 'I-didn't-know-you-could-lie-that-well' look, and Minho felt a little offended by it. Did he have no trust in his own friend or what?

"I find it hard to believe that" Jisung said, making the two friends freeze. "You clearly had a knife at my throat, ready to kill me. If anything, I'd say you were targeting me. I don't know why you didn't end me though" he continued, with way more confidence in his voice.

The two friends were taken aback by this. This boy had just been unconscious for four hours and just had a panic attack yet was still able to see right through their lie.

"It doesn't matter anyways" Minho said as he stood up. "If you try anything, I'll...make sure you regret it". He was actually trying to say 'I'll kill you', but the words wouldn't leave his mouth. "Could I at least know your names then?" Jisung asked and they agreed. "You already know Hae Seungmin I assume, since you were trying to kill him?" Jisung nodded. "And you can call me Lee Know. I don't want you going around knowing my real name". Minho was still trying to sound badass but stopped when he heard Jisung chuckling. "Lee Know, are you serious? That's your name?" He said, clearly trying to hold in his laugh. Minho could feel his face turn red. Of anger, of course. Anger...

<><><><><><><><>

Felix and Hyunjin were starting to get worried. Minho had left right after their performance without explaining anything and had been gone ever since. They hadn't even received any messages.

Hyunjin was trying to call him for the twenty-fifth time today and Felix was trying to contact some of Minho's friends again. It was close to two in the morning but both of them couldn't care less. They needed to find their friend first.

"Any luck?" Felix asked Hyunjin who just shook his head. "Let's go sleep for now" the older proposed. "Maybe he'll show up tomorrow". They didn't like the idea of sleeping in a moment like this, but they both felt really tired and could seriously need some sleep.

<><><><><><><><>

Felix had been trying to sleep for the last two hours, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He needed to talk to someone, but he could hear that Hyunjin was already asleep in the room next to his, so he grabbed his phone instead.

❤️❤️❤️Boyfriend❤️❤️❤️

Hey, I know you're probably asleep, but I can't sleep

So when you read this it's probably morning already

But I just need to talk T_T

I'm awake baby!

Are you okay?

Tell me what's wrong Lixie💛

Oh hi!

I didn't expect you to be awake too

Well, my friend is missing, and I'm so worried I don't know what to do

Wait, yours too???

What do you mean too?

Umm my friend Jisung is also missing since yesterday

And Chan hyung is really stressed and me too I can't sleep

Oh no!

I'm so sorryΣ('◉⌓◉')

You probably want space right now...

No baby don't worry!

I was just about to text you too ^^

I need someone to talk to too

Okay

Then

Want to meet up now?

I know it's night and everythings closed

Maybe it was a bad idea?

Sorry...

No no it's a great idea!

I'll get ready now

Wanna meet at the park?
Yeah!

Thank you so much!

Love you Changbin!❤️

Love you too baby😘

See you soon

Yeah bye😘

<><><><><><><><>

Felix was waiting on the bench where they usually met up in the park. The sky was very dark, and the stars were shining brightly. He could only see the stars when he was here at night, otherwise the city lights hindered them from coming out.

"Felix!". He turned around to see Changbin running to him. "Hi!" he answered excitedly and gave his boyfriend hug. "Are you okay" Changbin asked when he saw his boyfriend's eyes. They were red from crying and purple from the lack of sleep. "Yeah, I'm just glad you're here" he answered and pulled his boyfriend closer. Changbin did the same and they stayed that way for a few minutes.

Felix and Changbin had been dating for almost a year now and they loved each other deeply. But neither of them knew about each other's life. Felix had tried bringing the subject up before, but he could see that Changbin felt very uncomfortable about sharing information about himself, so Felix had just given up. All he knew about his boyfriend were his age and name and that he liked music, but even so, he felt no one knew him as well as he did.

Felix had also avoided telling Changbin about his past, as he was scared he would leave him if he found out about it. All he had told him about his private life was that he dances in a dance team.

They finally broke the hug and sat down on the bench while still holding hands. Felix could see Changbin was stressed and feeling down. "Wanna talk about it?" he asked. Changbin looked him in the eyes and nodded. "yeah...so...we went to a concert yesterday, and we left Jisung alone. After a few minutes he was still not back so we searched everywhere for him, but we couldn't find him anywhere. We think he might have been kidnapped" Changbin explained with a shaking voice. Felix got chills when he mentioned a kidnapping. Could Minho have been kidnapped too?

"It's gonna be okay" Felix said as he pulled the older closer. "I'll help you find him". Changbin gave him a questioning look, but soon just let it go and thanked Felix instead. He probably didn't know that Felix meant what he said. He was actually going to find his friend Jisung, but he couldn't let Changbin know how.

They stayed there and talked and cuddled all the way till seven o'clock. Felix had school today, and although he wanted to just skip and spend the day with his perfect boyfriend, he had to be there for Hyunjin too.

"Bye love" he said and gave Changbin a peck on his lips, which left him blushing like an idiot while Felix walked away.