Kidnapped part 5

"Okay. Tell me what happened this night, other than making out" Hyunjin said once they both had entered the room and closed the door. Felix just rolled his eyes at Hyunjin's unnecessary comment.

"Like I said, we didn't make out, we just talked. I asked Changbin why he was so down, and he told me his friend had gone missing at a concert, just like Minho hyung" Felix explained. Just before he got the chance to continue, Hyunjin cut him off.

"And? There are many concerts in one night. It was probably not even the same one and how does this even relate to Minho hyung?" he said.

"You didn't let me finish" Felix said annoyed. "So, as I was gonna say, I checked the list of concerts in the area yesterday, and it was only the concert where we performed that was big enough to pull off a kidnapping or something of the likes. The others were too small and it would have been noticed" he explained to the older.

"So, you're saying if his friend was kidnapped, it had to be at our concert?" Hyunjin asked, and Felix nodded. He continued:

"Also, his friends name is Jisung. Does that ring a bell?" he asked the older. Hyunjin thought about it for a moment.

"Ah! Yes, I remember him! He's the orange haired kid in the other class who never talks to anyone and always acts suspicious! And when I think about it, I haven't seen him today" he said. "So, he's your boyfriend's friend, who also went missing at a concert? I'm sorry but I still don't know how it relates to Minho hyung". Felix sighted at his friend's blindness.

"Basically, there are two possibilities" he started explaining. "Either Changbin and his friends went to a completely different concert and Jisung most likely didn't get kidnapped, and these incidents are separate. Or, maybe they went to our concert. If that's the case, a lot of things are very suspicious." He stopped a second to make sure Hyunjin was following. The older nodded. "He said that they were all at the concert, but if they were, how come Changbin didn't recognize me on stage? I kinda get that Jisung didn't recognize us because he never speaks to anyone, but what about my boyfriend? Knowing Changbin, he would definitely have talked about it to me if he saw our performance." Felix said. Hyunjin finally understood what he was getting at.

"Ahhhh! I understand now!" Hyunjin said with a bright expression. "If they were at our concert, your boyfriend is probably not telling the whole story! Which means he might know something more that will lead us to both Jisung and Minho hyung". Felix nodded proudly at Hyunjin for using more than three braincells for once.

"There is only a small chance that the two incidents are connected, but if they somehow are, it will give us a lot of leads and advantages" Felix concluded. "It's time we start using our skills again Hyunjin. I've thought about a plan to figure out what Changbin is hiding."

"I don't really wanna start doing that kinda stuff again, Felix. You know how hard it is for me" Hyunjin said. He was a little ashamed of himself for saying it.

"I know" the younger said. "It's really not easy for me too. I have to invade my boyfriend's private life. But it has to be done if we want to find Minho hyung." Hyunjin agreed to what he said.

"How about we start by investigating his room together then? That place had a lot of secrets, maybe we'll find a lead" he proposed.

Soon, the two dancers were on their way to their apartment to start their investigation.

<><><><><><><><>

Seungmin's house

Minho woke up and felt something clinging on to him. Jisung had turned around and buried his face into Minho's chest while they were sleeping. He laid there for a moment, not knowing what to do. If he moved, the younger would wake up, and Minho didn't want that. The younger would surely be very embarrassed if he woke up and realised, he was cuddling his kidnapper. In the end, Minho chose to stay as he was until the other woke up.

Minho was trying not to blush, but it was really hard when he had such a cute creature clinging onto him. 'Stop!' he thought to himself. 'I can't think stuff like that'.

Even after the events that happened during the night, Minho still hated the younger assassin, or at least he wanted to. He wanted to hate him and blame him for his mother's murder, but for some reason, the feelings of anger and hate that had built up the last eight years, disappeared as soon as he saw Jisung.

He laid there for maybe a whole hour, just admiring the cutie on his chest while trying to convince himself that he still hated him.

"Hmm?" Jisung said with a sleepy morning voice as he woke up. Minho smiled at the confused little boy. Jisung didn't move for at least a minute. He was still half sleeping, until he finally realised, he was sleeping on Minho's chest. He quickly moved away from him and sat up on the bed, with a shocked face.

"I- I'm- I'm so sorry!" Jisung stuttered once he had fully understood the situation. Minho just gave him a smile. 'Cute' he thought to himself. Minho decided he would tease the younger a little more, and act like nothing happened.

"Seungmin is probably making breakfast. Are you hungry?" Minho said as he got off the bed and grabbed his black hoodie. Jisung was still sitting on the bed in shock. He simply nodded. "Alright. Do you want us to sleep a bit longer maybe?" he said to intentionally tease the younger, who immediately blushed at what he said.

"N- No! I'm fine, Lee Know...Hyung?". Jisung still didn't know Minho's age.

"Yeah. I'm your hyung" Minho replied with a slight smirk. The younger was still blushing as much.

They both walked out of the room and down the stairs into the kitchen, where Seungmin was preparing pancakes. He greeted the two, and they started eating in silence. They didn't really have anything to talk about, and the whole kidnapping situation was kind of awkward.

"Jisung, how in the world are you eating?" Seungmin said with an amused voice when Jisung started devouring the pancakes. Minho turned to Jisung who was stuffing his big cheeks with food. Jisung looked up confused.

"Ahaha! You look and eat like a squirrel!" Minho said wile laughing so hard he almost threw up his food.

They started discussing Jisung's weird resemblance to the animal, and the room felt much more relaxed and comfortable.

"You're a humanoid squirrel! It's adorable!" Minho said, before instantly regretting it and turning away with a red face. Seungmin gave him a slight questioning look, but ignored the weird comment. Instead they continued talking and laughing as if nothing was out of the ordinary. It felt like they were simply three friends on a sleepover. A normal friend group.

Except Minho was going to kill Jisung.