Party part 2

"Hyunjin? Is that you?" Yeji asked with a gentle but broken voice. Hyunjin didn't know how to respond. It had been many years since he last had seen her at the company, and he was wearing sunglasses. Yet she had recognized him at once.

He started to panic as there were a lot of people around them and he couldn't risk his cover getting blown, so he grabbed his sister's wrist and led her to an empty hallway where he was sure no one was listening. He finally took off his sunglasses and looked his sister right in the eyes.

"Yeah, it's me. But I don't have a lot of time, I'm on a mission" he revealed. His sister nodded.

"I'm so glad you're okay, Hyunjin. I was so worried about you and Felix" Yeji explained. "But I wasn't expecting you to do missions after escaping the company, I thought you said you wanted to have a normal life?"

"Uhh...well, I do have a normal life actually. I go to high school with Felix, and we've made really good friends too. It's just that a close friend of ours is missing along with the friend of Felix's boyfriend, so we're here to find them basically" he explained to his sister.

"I understand. You're taking a huge risk by being here, you know that right?" she asked, and Hyunjin nodded. "Alright then, I'd love to help you guys, but I'm here with some other agents from TWICE and if they see me with you, they're gonna suspect something" she said.

"That's alright Yeji. I don't want to get you involved in this anyway" Hyunjin said.

"But I really wanna help! Here, take this" she said as she handed Hyunjin a card with her number on it. "Call me if you ever need help" she said with a bright smile.

"Yeji I...I don't think I deserve that. I basically abandoned you in that place, you shouldn't forgive me like that."

"What are you talking about, Hyunjin. You did it to protect your friend, and I really admire you for that! I never held it against you. Although we're not super close, you're still my brother and I want to help you in any way I can!" she said, which brought a tear to Hyunjin's eye.

He had desperately tried forgetting about his sister that he abandoned for his own sake, because he thought she hated him for it. But the truth was completely different than in his nightmare. He embraced Yeji in a hug. At first, Yeji was a little shocked, as she remembered her brother being cold and hating skin ship, but after a few seconds she replied the hug.

They both returned to the main hall five minutes apart to not rise suspicion. Hyunjin found Chan at the tables talking to Changbin. They waved to him, signalling that they wanted to talk. Once Hyunjin reached them, all three lowered their voice.

"Are you ready?" Chan asked Hyunjin.

"I am" he replied.

"Great" Chan said with a smirk. "Let's get the real party started then." 

<><><><><><><><>

"Mister Park?" Hyunjin asked the leader of Girin as he approached him. He was just done talking to some business partners and Hyunjin grabbed the opportunity.

"Ah yes. How may I help you...uh..."

"Sam" Hyunjin cut him off.

"Alright. How may I help you, Sam?" Jay Park asked once again. He didn't know who Sam was and he had never heard about him, but wasn't suspicious of him. No one would try anything publicly like this anyway, right?

"I had some questions about your company's collaborative work. Would you maybe want to talk about it over a glass wine?" Hyunjin proposed, with secondary intentions in mind of course.

"Of course!" Jay Park answered. "I'm always happy to help the next generation of assassins" he politely said.

A few minutes later, they were sharing a table in a closed booth so that no one would interrupt their conversation.

Hyunjin was a master at manipulating people, either it was to kill them or force information out of them. He could easily make someone give them their bank account code, without even realising what they've done. Before escaping TWICE, he was a feared figure thorough the assassination world. He was known as Sam. The name was known everywhere, but now that it's been years, people had all forgotten about the dangerous manipulator and simply assumed he was dead. He always wore either sunglasses or a mask on missions to make sure his face wouldn't get known. Him using his old name Sam tonight was no coincidence either, but for now, you don't need to know the reason.

"So tell me, Sam. What do you want to know?" Jay Park asked the younger who was sitting to the opposite of him.

"Your company's connections are incredible sir! You are maintaining the company solely based on collaboration missions with other companies! No company has ever said anything negative about you and on top of that, all your agents are remarkable in their fields" Hyunjin praised the older. "So I was wondering how to set up a joint mission smoothly like you do, even if working with two rival companies?" he asked with a playful smile on his face.

"Ah I see! You are an intelligent kid indeed!" he said a little wobbly.

Hyunjin smiled for himself. The guy was already drunk and now Hyunjin already had him in the palm of his hand. He wasn't suspecting anything. Hyunjin had to hold in a laugh. 'This is gonna be easy' he thought to himself.

<><><><><><><><>

Chan and Changbin had been waiting for Hyunjin to get done for a little more than 20 minutes, when he finally appeared with a grin on his face.

"Judging by that ugly smile, I guess the mission went well?" Changbin assumed.

"I got the address, and the guy is passed out drunk. I bet he won't even remember a thing when he wakes up" Hyunjin said, not letting his grin fall. Chan sighed.

"Damn, Jinnie. I can't believe you actually got him to show you his company's records. To say you're a genius is an understatement" he said. 

"Let's head home and look through the info we have so far. Is Felix done?" the younger asked.

Felix had in fact not spent his hours simply observing the entrance. He had done far more than that. He had placed a bomb in a certain someone's car, along with a little message to the owner.

"Yep!" Chan said as he got up from his seat. "Let's get him and head home."